The Student Room Group

How bad is it to pay someone to do your assignment?

How bad is it?

Scroll to see replies

At least 4 bads
Where's the scale?
Reply 3
1= not so bad, 5= you are going to hell
Original post by Anonymous

Oh def 5, the things you'll have to do in prison? just to stay alive?.
Reply 5

Idk how to convert it to a number, but "if you're lucky they'll just make you resit and cap your mark at 0"
Reply 6
Original post by StriderHort
Oh def 5, the things you'll have to do in prison? just to stay alive?.

Fair point
Reply 7
Original post by Sinnoh
Idk how to convert it to a number, but "if you're lucky they'll just make you resit and cap your mark at 0"

If they catch
Reply 8
True. Thanks
is the assignment coursework? that's kinda bad. Otherwise just have confidence and do it urself, it's probs easier than u think!
(edited 3 years ago)
If they catch

The writer comes back and blackmails you later, and you lack the higher education to convincingly defend yourself as you cheated on the work...
The writer comes back and blackmails you later, and you lack the higher education to convincingly defend yourself as you cheated on the work...

ahaha when's ur netflix deal goin though?
Original post by weirdflexbutok
is the assignment coursework? that's kinda bad. Otherwise just have confidence and do it urself, it's probs easier than u think!

That’s true. One can get addicted to not working

Something to think about 👀
bad ... you'll never improve the skill. who's going to write up reports or suchlike in the workplace? I guarantee you, not a soul. :lol:
Original post by parmezanne
bad ... you'll never improve the skill. who's going to write up reports or suchlike in the workplace? I guarantee you, not a soul. :lol:

Totally agree
Literally, why the hell would you think this is even remotely a good idea? If you just going to doss about at uni and pay someone else to do the work, why are you even bothering to go? Drop out and let the people who actually want to work succeed
it is about halfway between voting Labor and stealing underwear from a washing line.
Original post by Kira.s
It's something that is very bad because you only end up hurting yourself mentally from the guilt and stress as well as physically from lacking the skills and confidence. If you wanted to pay someone to do the assignments for you to that I say just quit the course what are you studying it for if you can't conform to the system they ask you?

I agree. Who said I’m doing it? I’d be lying if I say I didn’t consider. I understand it’s not worth it
Literally, why the hell would you think this is even remotely a good idea? If you just going to doss about at uni and pay someone else to do the work, why are you even bothering to go? Drop out and let the people who actually want to work succeed

Just wanted to know what people think about it. I’m not doing it lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending