username5814956
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Yeah I didn't get acknowledgement from Sunderland, but I got this a couple of days after I applied:

"We know you are interested in studying MBChB Medicine at the University of Sunderland.
You may have heard we are experiencing some technical issues with our website meaning you may not have been able to access any last minute information on your chosen course"

Anyone else get this too?
studentLuna
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by medprincess)
Yeah I didn't get acknowledgement from Sunderland, but I got this a couple of days after I applied:

"We know you are interested in studying MBChB Medicine at the University of Sunderland.
You may have heard we are experiencing some technical issues with our website meaning you may not have been able to access any last minute information on your chosen course"

Yes
aspiringmdeva
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
hi guys, the uni is currently having some technical issues due to a cyber attack so it’s likely communication will be limited at the moment, however if i remember rightly the first communication i had last year was when i received the r&r form
IJaguar
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 month ago

Does that mean there may've been a last minute change to some aspects of the course/ admissions?
AK.11
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by IJaguar)
Does that mean there may've been a last minute change to some aspects of the course/ admissions?
not sure, but why would this be the case? Did you receive an email that they're having technical issues? I didn't
IJaguar
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by AK.11)
not sure, but why would this be the case? Did you receive an email that they're having technical issues? I didn't
That's what I thought "you may not have been able to access any last minute information your course" could've meant, but I think it just means that we weren't able to look at the course details just before the deadline.
AK.11
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by IJaguar)
That's what I thought "you may not have been able to access any last minute information your course" could've meant, but I think it just means that we weren't able to look at the course details just before the deadline.
yeah probably. Because it wouldn't be fair if they changed the course details surely??
username5814956
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Guys I'm SCAREDDD!!!!! When will we get the R&R form??? Why didn't we get acknowledgement yettt? Why is Sunderland's website not workingggg???!!!
Last edited by username5814956; 1 month ago
JoshWalters
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Guys I'm SCAREDDD!!!!! When will we get the R&R form??? Why didn't we get acknowledgement yettt? Why is Sunderland's website not workingggg???!!!
Don't worry haha no one has got the r+r form yet, Sunderlands website is down so I guessing they have server problems or something. We will still get the 2 weeks to complete the form once we receive it
Katiekl
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I'm so worried about the roles and responsibility form does it have to be roles you are currently doing or roles from the past as well . I didn't get any emails from sunderland only from the other three .
aspiringmdeva
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Katiekl)
I'm so worried about the roles and responsibility form does it have to be roles you are currently doing or roles from the past as well . I didn't get any emails from sunderland only from the other three .
It can be past roles you’ve had too- it’s more about the skills you’ve learned, how you can apply them to medicine etc that they want to see rather than what you’ve actually done
zoexbruchez
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
anyone heard anything from sunderland? when does the R&R form get sent out because keele has already sent theirs out today?!
Last edited by zoexbruchez; 1 month ago
JoshWalters
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by zoexbruchez)
anyone heard anything from sunderland? when does the R&R form get sent out because keele has already sent theirs out today?!
havent got mine either
mediccandidate
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
We went to their health and science open day on Saturday. There we found that they experienced a cyber attack the day before and that could be the reason they are late with their acknowledgements
JoshWalters
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mediccandidate)
We went to their health and science open day on Saturday. There we found that they experienced a cyber attack the day before and that could be the reason they are late with their acknowledgements
But this would mean we still get the full 2 weeks right?
Laynz1
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
We havnt had any forms so which 2 weeks are you referring to?
AK.11
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
did anyone else get an email asking to check your subject grades?
laurab_
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Check your junk mail for an acknowledgment email - I just received one from Sunderland!
Cool2525
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by laurab_)
Check your junk mail for an acknowledgment email - I just received one from Sunderland!
same!
JoshWalters
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Cool2525)
same!
Yep same im guessing we will be getting the forms soon then
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (10)
10.99%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (1)
1.1%
Finding the time to revise (7)
7.69%
Finding the motivation (22)
24.18%
Getting distracted (14)
15.38%
Procrastination (36)
39.56%
Having the tools you need (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.1%

Watched Threads