The Student Room Group

Rate me?

My boyfriend did one so I now feel obliged, just please don't go in too hard. I've had quite a few hair colours recently so I've included an array haha, but the first is my natural.

Honest ratings?

Edit: I think the last one is upside down for some reason but I don't know how to fix it, so I hope you get the idea. Sorry about that 😂

Edit 2: A lot of people seem to be suggesting long hair but the last time I had it I was 13! I'm growing it out at the minute but I've included some photos on post #68 in this thread. I like an androgynous look but I get bored easily so I miss doing things with my hair.
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Can't blame you lmaoo.
Nonbinary but feminine-leaning these days.
It's okay. I tend to say girl for anything official so go with that if it's easier :smile:
Reply 4
1/10. Would bump up to an 8/10 if you kept your tongue in your mouth where it belongs for photos :colonhash:
Aw thank you. I think you're right about the blonde, I got rid of it quite quickly haha!
Why do you want to be rated?
Original post by LovelyMrFox
1/10. Would bump up to an 8/10 if you kept your tongue in your mouth where it belongs for photos :colonhash:

Brutal 😂

It's a bad habit to be fair. Thank you!
I have but my friends bullied me for it so it didn't last long 😅

Original post by Stark°3000
Why do you want to be rated?

Lockdown boredom innit?
pretty/10
You should make your hair long, dye your hair black and lose some weight. You have nice blue eyes and good clear skin .
Original post by VIRGIN nonchad
She looks like a lesbian If I am going to be honest. I don't think she is looking to attract men.

She says she has a bf so she's probably not a lesbian. And what does it even matter??
your beautiful /10
7/10.

You look a lot like my friend from NZ did in her late teens.
Over the years she's tried out the: rainbow hair, pink hair, tongue piercings, punk princess, narnia snow queen, adams family, marilyn monroe and goth looks.
Has kept the xena warrior princess hair and makeup look for the last three years.
Imma not rate you... You're unique the way you are...
Reply 15
harsh
Reply 16
My advise is grow your hair long. I think blonde is a good colour on you, stay clear of mousy brown. Make-up and feminine clothes like flowing skirts and dresses and pale colours would look good imo. I like girls to look feminine and your hair is looking very boyish
Original post by kayala
My advise is grow your hair long. I think blonde is a good colour on you, stay clear of mousy brown. Make-up and feminine clothes like flowing skirts and dresses and pale colours would look good imo. I like girls to look feminine and your hair is looking very boyish

Long black hair and blue eyes is a very pretty combination on women
Reply 18
No makeup, short hair, no feminine clothes. I thought she looked like a lesbian.

I thought she was a dude but didn't want to say. she legit looks like shane dawson, but I think it's mostly the haircut
Original post by CatGentleman
pretty/10

Aw thank you! That's so kind ❤️

You should make your hair long, dye your hair black and lose some weight. You have nice blue eyes and good clear skin .

I'm growing my hair and losing weight so I definitely get that, thanks for the other stuff!

She looks like a lesbian If I am going to be honest. I don't think she is looking to attract men.

I'm bi but I have a bf :smile:

Original post by Zainab29
your beautiful /10

That's really sweet, thank you!

Original post by londonmyst
7/10.

You look a lot like my friend from NZ did in her late teens.
Over the years she's tried out the: rainbow hair, pink hair, tongue piercings, punk princess, narnia snow queen, adams family, marilyn monroe and goth looks.
Has kept the xena warrior princess hair and makeup look for the last three years.

Thank you! I really appreciate it. Your friend sounds awesome :smile:

Original post by Kk1999
Imma not rate you... You're unique the way you are...

"Unique" is a little worrying, but thanks I guess haha!

They're just meant to entertain and fulfil some curiosity, for me at least.

Original post by kayala

I'm in the process of it! I liked the boyish look for a while but I miss styling my hair these days. Thanks for the advice!

Latest