zazaa787/
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
can someone help me with a task it says
Gather some data to investigate whether duration of exercise is correlated with heart rate. Once you have sufficient data, use a correlation test to find out if there is a statistically significant correlation (P4) 5
You should analyse the results of the correlation test and explain what the results mean in the context of your research aims. (M4)
Evaluate your test. Suggest any limitations in the data that you have collected and the improvements that could be made (D4)
i dont understand it at all can you help ?
AelinGalanythius
Badges: 13
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by zazaa787/)
can someone help me with a task it says
Gather some data to investigate whether duration of exercise is correlated with heart rate. Once you have sufficient data, use a correlation test to find out if there is a statistically significant correlation (P4) 5
You should analyse the results of the correlation test and explain what the results mean in the context of your research aims. (M4)
Evaluate your test. Suggest any limitations in the data that you have collected and the improvements that could be made (D4)
i dont understand it at all can you help ?
Ok, so the first bit is asking you to plan an activity where you measure duration of exercise and heart rate. The next bit is asking you to perform a stats test to see if the two variables are linked e.g. spearman's rho/correlation coefficient. Then once you've found if it's significant, it wants you to put it in context e.g. the stats test showed there was a significant relationship between X and Y therefore it can be concluded that one has an effect on the other. The last bit is obviously asking for you weaknesses of your process. Hope that helps.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (113)
27.7%
England (141)
34.56%
Belgium (31)
7.6%
Germany (41)
10.05%
Spain (9)
2.21%