The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL LLM Written Work

Hey guys its an incredibly stupid mistake but I didnt attach my written work to my application. I've emailed the admissions team about it and sent the document to them, will it be accepted or do I have nothing to worry about?
Thank you!
Reply 1
Don't worry!!! you'll be fine! As long as you told them your ucas id and said you forgot to attach it with the previous email you'll be fine! they'd much rather you email them it after realising than them having to chase you up about it after realising you haven't sent it! :smile:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by aliaa03
Don't worry!!! you'll be fine! As long as you told them your ucas id and said you forgot to attach it with the previous email you'll be fine! they'd much rather you email them it after realising than them having to chase you up about it after realising you haven't sent it! :smile:

Alright thank you so much! Just stressed about it
Hi! I have a similar problem as well. I’ve just applied for UCL’s LLM and I attached my Written Work with my application, but for some reason now it won’t show up in my uploaded documents section on the Portico portal... How long did it take for UCL to reply to your email, and are you able to view your Written Work on the portal? Thanks!

Original post by Anonymous
Hey guys its an incredibly stupid mistake but I didnt attach my written work to my application. I've emailed the admissions team about it and sent the document to them, will it be accepted or do I have nothing to worry about?
Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending