S12356
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi,
Does anyone do politics a level edexcel. I’m struggling with the structure of 24 markers and was wondering if anyone knows how to set it out? I have to do a 24 marker on conservatism and human nature and could use some help
emily.b02
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by S12356)
Hi,
Does anyone do politics a level edexcel. I’m struggling with the structure of 24 markers and was wondering if anyone knows how to set it out? I have to do a 24 marker on conservatism and human nature and could use some help
Hey! I'm assuming your question is something along the lines of "To what extent are conservatives in agreement over human nature?" The structure for this type of question would be introduction (where you define the strands of conservatism and mention a few of the key thinkers, and then say whether you are arguing that they do agree or they do not agree) and then 4 paragraphs. If you are arguing that conservatives disagree over human nature, you would write one agree paragraph, then one disagree, one, agree, and then finish with one disagree. Then you write a conclusion summarising what you're trying to argue. Remember that for Edexcel you need to include at least one of the mentioned thinkers from the textbook! Hope that helps
S12356
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by emily.b02)
Hey! I'm assuming your question is something along the lines of "To what extent are conservatives in agreement over human nature?" The structure for this type of question would be introduction (where you define the strands of conservatism and mention a few of the key thinkers, and then say whether you are arguing that they do agree or they do not agree) and then 4 paragraphs. If you are arguing that conservatives disagree over human nature, you would write one agree paragraph, then one disagree, one, agree, and then finish with one disagree. Then you write a conclusion summarising what you're trying to argue. Remember that for Edexcel you need to include at least one of the mentioned thinkers from the textbook! Hope that helps
Yes that was my question and this helps so much. Thank you so much)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I don't want to decide until I've received all my offers (110)
35.71%
I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (42)
13.64%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something in the world changes (ie. pandemic-related) (19)
6.17%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (32)
10.39%
I still have more questions before I made my decision (37)
12.01%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (36)
11.69%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (32)
10.39%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed