The Student Room Group

Gcse aqa english

Hi,

Does anyone have the AQA GCSE English Literature Paper 1 2020?

Or dooes anyone know the 2020 Jekyll and Hyde question?

Thank you
Original post by theothomas105
Hi,

Does anyone have the AQA GCSE English Literature Paper 1 2020?

Or dooes anyone know the 2020 Jekyll and Hyde question?

Thank you

I'm sure the papers are locked so they can be used for your mocks, but if you look around someone might have them. Not saying do so, but there is a possibility.
Original post by UsernameF40
I'm sure the papers are locked so they can be used for your mocks, but if you look around someone might have them. Not saying do so, but there is a possibility.

Annoying part is how everyone disappears after doing these papers. I wish I knew someone irl who did the resits.
Original post by NightCap
Annoying part is how everyone disappears after doing these papers. I wish I knew someone irl who did the resits.

Why would people give you the questions to locked papers (that are illegal to distribute)? I resat English language and even have my scripts but no way would I tell people desperate to cheat on mocks the questions. It's just sad.
Original post by linedpaper
Why would people give you the questions to locked papers (that are illegal to distribute)? I resat English language and even have my scripts but no way would I tell people desperate to cheat on mocks the questions. It's just sad.

I've helped a bunch of people out, after this year no-one deserves to go through that. Let's just agree to disagree.
Original post by NightCap
I've helped a bunch of people out, after this year no-one deserves to go through that. Let's just agree to disagree.

Then you've done something illegal.
It doesn't matter "what people have gone through". They are all in the same position- if not a better position than that of last year. Giving whiny beggars desperate to cheat their mocks in any year the papers and questions is wrong and it is also wrong to encourage these people to keep begging online and not revise.
Original post by linedpaper
Then you've done something illegal.
It doesn't matter "what people have gone through". They are all in the same position- if not a better position than that of last year. Giving whiny beggars desperate to cheat their mocks in any year the papers and questions is wrong and it is also wrong to encourage these people to keep begging online and not revise.

Really, what is wrong with you. Online school is not for everyone, mental health issues are rising. And if someone needs help you wouldn't hellp? Are you scared that people do better then you?
Original post by lalalupsie
Really, what is wrong with you. Online school is not for everyone, mental health issues are rising. And if someone needs help you wouldn't hellp? Are you scared that people do better then you?

Helping someone is not giving them the means to cheat in their mock exams. You should not be handing out unreleased papers or begging for them online. Beggars on forums such as these who want recent mock papers are not suffering with mental health issues, they are lazy. And having mental health issues does not mean you should or need to cheat on your mocks. Giving others support they need such as advice and resources- e.g. notes, answering questions is fair if they need it, but people asking for unreleased papers do not "need" help, they want an easy ride.
I am not scared that people will do better than me, because not only have they not done better than me if they source the unreleased mock papers and cheat on them, but because I have already sat the real exams on 2 of those papers, received top grades and am not a GCSE student.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending