The Student Room Group

Physician associate 2021 entry

Did anyone apply close to the UCAS deadline? If so, have you received any interviews yet?
I applied on the day of the deadline and received an offer without any interview and with my medicine personal statement. May be apply through ucas extra?
Reply 2
Original post by Mohamme1983
I applied on the day of the deadline and received an offer without any interview and with my medicine personal statement. May be apply through ucas extra?

Which Uni was the offer from? I have put all my applications in by the time of the deadline, so far (apart from contact from the Uni's about uploading certificates etc) I have only had one interview. Was just wondering about how long it will take. So far, it still says they are considering the applications??
Original post by imi210
Which Uni was the offer from? I have put all my applications in by the time of the deadline, so far (apart from contact from the Uni's about uploading certificates etc) I have only had one interview. Was just wondering about how long it will take. So far, it still says they are considering the applications??

Reading.

Quick Reply

Latest