Student funding for second degree BSc Computer Science at the University of Lincoln

Watch
msmith223
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Hi,

I received student finance funding and completed a degree in Psychology, which I have paid back. I was wondering if it was possible to receive a second student loan to cover the tuition fees for a second degree. From searching it seems that under most circumstances i would not be eligible for funding, however there seems to be some exceptions for certain degrees and studying part time . I was wondering if studying for a BSc in computer science at the University of Lincoln part time would fit the criteria for receiving a second student loan to cover tuition fees and maintenance loans.

Any help/guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Martin
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by msmith223)
Hi,

I received student finance funding and completed a degree in Psychology, which I have paid back. I was wondering if it was possible to receive a second student loan to cover the tuition fees for a second degree. From searching it seems that under most circumstances i would not be eligible for funding, however there seems to be some exceptions for certain degrees and studying part time . I was wondering if studying for a BSc in computer science at the University of Lincoln part time would fit the criteria for receiving a second student loan to cover tuition fees and maintenance loans.

Any help/guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Martin
Ask Lincoln for the hecos code for the course.
msmith223
Rep:
?
(Original post by PQ)
Ask Lincoln for the hecos code for the course.
Hi PQ,
Thank you for your reply. Would you be able to determine if i am eligible for part time tuition fee funding/maintenance loan funding from the information below.

HeCoS 100366 Computer Science
CAH11 Computing
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Hi PQ,
Thank you for your reply. Would you be able to determine if i am eligible for part time tuition fee funding/maintenance loan funding from the information below.

HeCoS 100366 Computer Science
CAH11 Computing
Hi there, the course with the HECoS code 100366 is a part time exception course.
Thanks, Isaac
msmith223
Rep:
?
(Original post by SFE Isaac)
Hi there, the course with the HECoS code 100366 is a part time exception course.
Thanks, Isaac
Hi Isaac,

Thank you for your reply. Does this make me entitled to any maintenance loan or does this just cover tuition fees?

Thanks,

Martin
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Hi Isaac,

Thank you for your reply. Does this make me entitled to any maintenance loan or does this just cover tuition fees?

Thanks,

Martin
It is possible to receive a Part Time Maintenance Loan http://ow.ly/VPDv30oSf0G
Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (15)
6.85%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (34)
15.53%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (36)
16.44%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (33)
15.07%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (59)
26.94%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (42)
19.18%

Watched Threads