The Student Room Group

hurt my bf and he hasn't come home yet

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Goku's Hairbrush
wait are you saying this is a gay ting, why didnt the poster address me when they replied, ffs

Yes. I can't speak for the 2nd bit.

(This was my only reason for pointing out the assumption)
Reply 61
Original post by StriderHort
Yes. I can't speak for the 2nd bit.

(This was my only reason for pointing out the assumption)

I always assume someone posting responses doesn't know and wait to see them reveal it.
I've noticed most of your issues with your bf seem to revolve around alcohol and saying / doing irrational things while drunk.... if you can't break up then try dial down the alcohol for your own sake.
Original post by Ciel.
we got into an argument because i didn't want one of his friends over (basically he's an idiot, and he always ****ing harasses me when he's drunk). anyway, the argument turned nasty. i just remember saying so many disgusting, cruel things to him. stuff i knew would make him feel worthless and humiliated. stuff that would hurt his feelings. it was bad, trust me. ****ing vile. i even mocked his dead family member. idk how my brain even comes up with gross stuff like that. now that i've calmed down, i find my comments shocking.

he hardly said anything during my rant but at one point he snapped and grabbed me by the neck which startled me due to some past experiences. so i think i hit him. idk but he left and he hasn't come back yet and i'm so worried about
i don't even know how to apologise for my words, i'm so ashamed of myself

many people seem to think your both at fault but I actually think your only at fault even if he grabbed you ffs u mocked a dead family member like thats MILEEEES over the line I'd rather be slapped then have a dead family member mocked and you said u told him some disgusting things so actually I agree you were at fault

as for what to do let him move at his own pace just make sure he hasn't done anything he'll regret
Reply 64
Original post by Anonymous
All the threads you make about your relationship just sounds like you have the I’m the victim complex.
I don’t get why you needed to bring up his dead family member, that’s really low and I’m sure you’d be hurt if it was the other way around. However he shouldn’t of grabbed you and just left.

Also, what’s the point of making countless threads and not listen to the advice of what people tell you. Your relationship is not healthy and the best thing for you both is to end it. Constantly abusing each other whether it’s verbally or physically is not how a relationship is suppose to be, it sounds as if your just leeching onto one and other because you don’t want to be alone.

i know, i regret making those comments
Original post by StriderHort
You're perfectly sane but you just can't can't can't. :frown:

You're appraisal is deluded imo. No other word does justice. I doubt you'll see it the same way, but it appears your relationship with TSR as a whole follows abuse patterns. One day airing all the bloodied laundry to the listener how bad things are, the next gaslighting and snapping that they heard nothing and they've made it all up, everythings great, all couples choke, none of you understand...and then come back 10 or so days later again. You do kind of come across as a helpless victim, all your defences appear based around aggravating situations and inviting repeats.

I'm not trying to be hurtful, but that's what I see, the sassyness doesn't hide much :s-smilie:

i'm too impulsive. next time i'll think twice before posting
wait are you saying this is a gay ting, why didnt the poster address me when they replied, ffs

because what difference does it make? a relationship is a relationship
Reply 65
Original post by Ducky_MoMo
I've noticed most of your issues with your bf seem to revolve around alcohol and saying / doing irrational things while drunk.... if you can't break up then try dial down the alcohol for your own sake.

it's difficult because pubs/clubs are all closed now so you can only drink at home
Original post by the_pharaoh
many people seem to think your both at fault but I actually think your only at fault even if he grabbed you ffs u mocked a dead family member like thats MILEEEES over the line I'd rather be slapped then have a dead family member mocked and you said u told him some disgusting things so actually I agree you were at fault

as for what to do let him move at his own pace just make sure he hasn't done anything he'll regret

i know, it was ****ed up
Original post by Ciel.
it's difficult because pubs/clubs are all closed now so you can only drink at home

Understandable, I don't expect you to cut it off completely, but drink less - buy alternatives like some other beverage or something or the wines with no alcohol or try and buy maybe one unit less per week and gradually decrease. Small steps is fine:smile:
Original post by Ciel.
i know, it was ****ed up

breaking up sounds like a good idea but if you don't want just let him cool down and when and if he comes back apologize and tell him that YOU were wrong and that is no excuses for what you did

but also idk how but try to make sure he is okay and maybe not kidnapped or smthn bad happened
Original post by Ciel.
i know, i regret making those comments

i'm too impulsive. next time i'll think twice before posting

because what difference does it make? a relationship is a relationship

yeah but youre not a girl... and i called you a gf...
Original post by Ciel.
we got into an argument because i didn't want one of his friends over (basically he's an idiot, and he always ****ing harasses me when he's drunk). anyway, the argument turned nasty. i just remember saying so many disgusting, cruel things to him. stuff i knew would make him feel worthless and humiliated. stuff that would hurt his feelings. it was bad, trust me. ****ing vile. i even mocked his dead family member. idk how my brain even comes up with gross stuff like that. now that i've calmed down, i find my comments shocking.

he hardly said anything during my rant but at one point he snapped and grabbed me by the neck which startled me due to some past experiences. so i think i hit him. idk but he left and he hasn't come back yet and i'm so worried about

Sorry gal
I hope he returns.
Reply 70
Original post by Ducky_MoMo
Understandable, I don't expect you to cut it off completely, but drink less - buy alternatives like some other beverage or something or the wines with no alcohol or try and buy maybe one unit less per week and gradually decrease. Small steps is fine:smile:

unfortunately, i know that he just wouldn't agree to that. and it's hard for me not to if i have access to something : /
breaking up sounds like a good idea but if you don't want just let him cool down and when and if he comes back apologize and tell him that YOU were wrong and that is no excuses for what you did

but also idk how but try to make sure he is okay and maybe not kidnapped or smthn bad happened

he's ok.. still pretty mad at me tho
yeah but youre not a girl... and i called you a gf...

boyfriend, girlfriend, it hardly matters . it's just not relevant in this case
Wait, you're not a girl, yet you have a bf? :confused:
Original post by Ciel.
unfortunately, i know that he just wouldn't agree to that. and it's hard for me not to if i have access to something : /

he's ok.. still pretty mad at me tho

boyfriend, girlfriend, it hardly matters . it's just not relevant in this case

As long as he's ok it's fine leave him
Reply 73

yes?
Reply 74
As long as he's ok it's fine leave him

yeah, i guess he needs space
Original post by Ciel.
yes?

Riiiiggggt...:s-smilie:

Are you 5? A boy can have a boyfriend, just like a girl can have a girlfriend.
Original post by Ciel.

Spats Happen.. People say shite all the time which they don't mean to say when angry.

If he thinks you two can make it work, he'd come back, if he wants to end it, don't be surprised, riling your s/o up doesn't look good in terms of a long-standing relationship
Are you 5? A boy can have a boyfriend, just like a girl can have a girlfriend.

Oh
Original post by Ciel.
yeah, i guess he needs space

You and I both know what that means. He’s really close to ending it. And if he does, what does that mean for you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending