Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PQ)
    You are aware that QotU originally signed on trying to mimic my Pencil Queen account and posted all over the forum about moderation policies?

If anyone is being stalked I think I probably qualify
    and, people post all over about getting e-married. Surely talking about moderation is better than e-marriage. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PQ)
    You are aware that QotU originally signed on trying to mimic my Pencil Queen account and posted all over the forum about moderation policies?

If anyone is being stalked I think I probably qualify
    And Daz shuts the site down periodically, yet he'd still here, at large.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChemistBoy)
    But the fact is that he is not anymore, he has/is being dealt with.

ReputationRep:
    your wrong he isnt and hes being dealt with
    you cant have silly little girls pretending to be mods
    • Answer Heroes
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Answer Heroes
    PS Reviewer
    Actually he isn't - A has banished him from the site and the server is now immune to his attacks

ReputationRep:
    He doesn't seem to be...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Queenoftheuniverse)
    I hardly posted with oxbridge hater.
    the fact is you have been about 20people and you seem to have a shallow learning curve

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trigger)
    the fact is you have been about 20people and you seem to have a shallow learning curve
    If everyone feels that way, instead of banning me from creating threads, why not limit the amount of threads I can post to let's say three a day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PQ)
    I asked Matilda to stop posting so many thread, I asked twinkle toe to stop posting so many threads, I asked oxbridge-hater to stop posting so many threads, I asked twinkle toes to stop posting so many threads....I'm getting a little tired of asking
    Or you, the admin team, could do a proper ban.

ReputationRep:
    Dazya may have found a way to get round the new security to create a new account but it doesn't mean that nothing has been done about him, so it still does nothing to defend TT.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    He may have found a way to get round the new security but it doesn't mean that nothing has been done about him, so it still does nothing to defend TT.
    true true
    • Answer Heroes
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Answer Heroes
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by erk)
    Or you, the admin team, could do a proper ban.
    And ban everyone from her school from accessing TSR?

That would be a shame, I'd prefer it if she would simply take heed of the warnings and try not to start any threads at all for a week or two.

ReputationRep:
    I fully agree with whoever said that people post equally as much crap as TT, if you are going to limit/ban her/him/it, do the same to the other offenders.

ReputationRep:
    At least I am TRYING to make up for what I did. This is a website and not a courtroom.

ReputationRep:
    At least I am TRYING to make up for what I did. This is a website and not a courtroom.
    NO YOUR NOT

ReputationRep:
    Does she only access from school? if not, ban her from home, and then limit her to one thread a day, or none.

ReputationRep:
    If everyone feels that way, instead of banning me from creating threads, why not limit the amount of threads I can post to let's say three a day?
    or say 0 a day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trigger)
    NO YOUR NOT
    As a way to satisfy most of you what about limiting the number of threads I can post to 2 or 3 a day (my suggestion). There is no way i'd post duplicate threads cos i'd wanna use my quota in the best ways I can.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by erk)
    I fully agree with whoever said that people post equally as much crap as TT, if you are going to limit/ban her/him/it, do the same to the other offenders.
    Give us some names then.
    • Answer Heroes
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Answer Heroes
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by erk)
    Does she only access from school? if not, ban her from home, and then limit her to one thread a day, or none.
    She only accesses from school. I can ban her account but she'll simply create another. If I ask A to IP ban her then it will mean removing access to TSR for everyone at her school which I don't think is fair.

And I think removing her ability to start new threads was what I suggested in the first place?

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.