The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Well surely if the thread she wants to start is important enough, why doesnt she just private message it to someone and ask them to start a thread on it?
Reply 141
Queenoftheuniverse
QotU I like that . Looks a bit like quote you

Thanks!

Iluvatar
Well surely if the thread she wants to start is important enough, why doesnt she just private message it to someone and ask them to start a thread on it?

I was going to suggest that..
Iluvatar

All I want is one thread to post all of the topics that I want to discuss in. I don't mind if PQ deletes the others. I won't post anymore other than that one for the rest of the month.
Dr_Death
Thanks!

That's a good idea, but PQ will latch on.
Dr_Death

Great minds think alike... but so do stupid ones :wink:
Reply 145
Queenoftheuniverse
All I want is one thread to post all of the topics that I want to discuss in. I don't mind if PQ deletes the others. I won't post anymore other than that one for the rest of the month.

You want one thread, to discuss many topics?
Queenoftheuniverse

But then it is the person posting the thread, not you, who ultimately accepts responsibility for it, because it was their decision, not yours, to post the thread. Your just asking them to, and if whoever it is feels that it is relevent to post it, then they will through their own choice.
Reply 147
Queenoftheuniverse

y dont u wait abit longer than monday an then dont post things that are pointless
Queenoftheuniverse

Thats never a good idea. The point of there being threads is that each one discusses a different topic, and should not be filled with a variety of discussions on lots of different things.
oh come one people..I hvnt been on for long so I should probably shut up :biggrin: but i can't see why she shpuld be banned just for attempting to make the TSR people contribute to that tsunami poem! I don't think she meant it at all in a bad way!! I mean..I've seen 100 times worse posts...but then I don't know what she's posted before so...
wild thing
oh come one people..I hvnt been on for long so I should probably shut up :biggrin: but i can't see why she shpuld be banned just for attempting to make the TSR people contribute to that tsunami poem! I don't think she meant it at all in a bad way!! I mean..I've seen 100 times worse posts...but then I don't know what she's posted before so...

You clearly haven't seen the tirade of spam threads she has made, or the clear objectionability she has for any authority.
Reply 151
cant we have a poll which decides whether she goes or not. :mad:

Latest

Trending

Trending