The Student Room Group

Scholarships for South Korean nationals

I've got an offer from SOAS for my masters and waiting for decisions from other unis.

I've been doing research for several weeks on scholarships, grants, bursaries that I can even 'apply for', and I haven't found many.

There are a few of them, but definitely way fewer than other scholarships for other nationals such as for Chinese, Japanese and other nationals.

So far, I have found only two which meet my condition; Chevening from FCO(closed for 2021), and a scholarship for Japanese/Korean students at SOAS(will open soon).

I was wondering if there are any open scholarships that I can apply for? Regardless of nationality, study, and university... With my google ability, I can't find more..

Thanks in advance.
Original post by rocku0625
I've got an offer from SOAS for my masters and waiting for decisions from other unis.

I've been doing research for several weeks on scholarships, grants, bursaries that I can even 'apply for', and I haven't found many.

There are a few of them, but definitely way fewer than other scholarships for other nationals such as for Chinese, Japanese and other nationals.

So far, I have found only two which meet my condition; Chevening from FCO(closed for 2021), and a scholarship for Japanese/Korean students at SOAS(will open soon).

I was wondering if there are any open scholarships that I can apply for? Regardless of nationality, study, and university... With my google ability, I can't find more..

Thanks in advance.

Hi there, we do not offer any scholarships or bursaries.
I advise you to speak to your university for further advice about this.
Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending