The Student Room Group

Masters Loans for 2021/2022 Academic Year

I'm trying to apply for a Masters Loan for my course beginning in October 2021. At the time of study I'll be living in the England and have been a UK national my whole life.

However, when I try to apply for a Masters loan, I fill out the questions required but get given the response "You cannot currently apply for student finance. Based on your year of study and domicile, we cannot provide a Postgraduate Master's Loan for you at this time."

Why is this? Are Masters Loans not open for application yet? There shouldn't be any problems with my permanent home or study dates. Can someone advise me on why this is and how I can get past this obstacle?
Original post by jckndrw
I'm trying to apply for a Masters Loan for my course beginning in October 2021. At the time of study I'll be living in the England and have been a UK national my whole life.

However, when I try to apply for a Masters loan, I fill out the questions required but get given the response "You cannot currently apply for student finance. Based on your year of study and domicile, we cannot provide a Postgraduate Master's Loan for you at this time."

Why is this? Are Masters Loans not open for application yet? There shouldn't be any problems with my permanent home or study dates. Can someone advise me on why this is and how I can get past this obstacle?

Hi, the postgraduate application for the 21/22 academic year will launch this summer, please keep an eye on gov.uk/slc for news.
Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending