The Student Room Group

UCL A100 2022 Entry

Scroll to see replies

has anyone heard back who interviewed on 14th of Jan?
Original post by Hyperadder04
Congrats! What was your Bmat if you don't mind me asking?

6.6 6.0 3.5A if I remember correctly
Original post by jasmine12345!
well done! when was your interview?

Thank you! I believe 15th December
Original post by audfibwifbiw7231
has anyone heard back who interviewed on 14th of Jan?

Hey I was interviewed on the 14th of Jan but haven’t heard back either!
To all the offer-holders, congratulations on your success. I have a question if you don't mind answering it: what was the exact offer you got from UCL - was it A*AA with the A* being in a particular subject? If not, then would you mind just clarifying? Thanks
Original post by Optionalrat2451
To all the offer-holders, congratulations on your success. I have a question if you don't mind answering it: what was the exact offer you got from UCL - was it A*AA with the A* being in a particular subject? If not, then would you mind just clarifying? Thanks

Hi there, thank you.
"This offer is subject to you obtaining GCE A Level grades A*AA to include Chemistry and Biology."
has anyone who interviewed on the 12th of jan got replies yet?
Original post by mo_wsln03

I haven’t
Original post by mo_wsln03

Not yet
Reply 1389
Original post by Harrybridgewater
Just got an offer for A*AA, was in first round of interviews. Anyone else?

omg congrats bestie youre literally living the dream!!! did you get it direct from ucas/email or ucl portal and if both, which updated first?
Original post by zws
omg congrats bestie youre literally living the dream!!! did you get it direct from ucas/email or ucl portal and if both, which updated first?

I actually received an email from Occupational Health first and that's how I found out :rolleyes: ''Further to your formal offer of study please see below...''
Then I received a UCAS track update a minute later - then received the formal offer email from UCL this morning :smile:
Reply 1391
Original post by AB2907
I actually received an email from Occupational Health first and that's how I found out :rolleyes: ''Further to your formal offer of study please see below...''
Then I received a UCAS track update a minute later - then received the formal offer email from UCL this morning :smile:

so the status on your ucl portal didnt change?
Original post by zws
so the status on your ucl portal didnt change?

I didn't actually check it until this morning - so I'm not too sure when it updated. I didn't receive an email about it updating or anything if that helps.

I'd say keep looking out for that Occupational Health email!
(edited 2 years ago)
Has anyone got an interview for the last set of interviews for 7th of March?
Also how many days prior to your interview did you get an email?
Original post by Leaha2203
Has anyone got an interview for the last set of interviews for 7th of March?

Last date of interview is 18th March.
So if I don't hear back anything until the 11th March. I should expect a rejection, basically.
Original post by jubnatan
So if I don't hear back anything until the 11th March. I should expect a rejection, basically.

no because the interviews on march 16th and 18th could be with candidates that prove to not be as promising and you could probably still get an offer. so I'd suggest staying hopeful until you're actually told/been notified that you've been rejected.
Original post by abilaw
no because the interviews on march 16th and 18th could be with candidates that prove to not be as promising and you could probably still get an offer. so I'd suggest staying hopeful until you're actually told/been notified that you've been rejected.

I haven't been called to interview yet -so what I meant was if I'm not called for interview then I should expect a rejection. Or are you saying that they might still give out more interview after the 16th and 18th if the candidates interviewed on those dates were not as good.
Original post by jubnatan
I haven't been called to interview yet -so what I meant was if I'm not called for interview then I should expect a rejection. Or are you saying that they might still give out more interview after the 16th and 18th if the candidates interviewed on those dates were not as good.

I mean by that point unless they've said that they're adding even more dates I think it would be safe to assume that you are being rejected. But don't worry I'm in the same boat and we still have a chance!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending