mine are pretty low but why not.

2670 B3
A*AA
Kmaimoonak
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I got all 9's for my GCSEs, 690 for my UCAT last year and ABB for a levels. Had offers from 2 unis for med but my grades let me down. Sitting the UCAT again in a few days and hopefully will obtain a higher score. I really really hope Im able to get an interview bc this is my last hope
m_bibi
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Kmaimoonak)
I got all 9's for my GCSEs, 690 for my UCAT last year and ABB for a levels. Had offers from 2 unis for med but my grades let me down. Sitting the UCAT again in a few days and hopefully will obtain a higher score. I really really hope Im able to get an interview bc this is my last hope
Hopefully you will! Stay positive! I wish you all the best. I'm a gap year applicant too, but i feel my UCAT is going to let me down..😭😖😬😬 my UCAT is in 4 days!!!
YoungEmrys
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
In Sha Allah you'll do great You should also check out foundation courses if you haven't already, you can apply to lots of places with ABB. Lmk if you want any advice about where to apply bc I researched this all when I was applying last year
YoungEmrys
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by m_bibi)
Hopefully you will! Stay positive! I wish you all the best. I'm a gap year applicant too, but i feel my UCAT is going to let me down..😭😖😬😬 my UCAT is in 4 days!!!
Samee mine's on the 24th I'm so scared lmao
Kmaimoonak
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by YoungEmrys)
In Sha Allah you'll do great You should also check out foundation courses if you haven't already, you can apply to lots of places with ABB. Lmk if you want any advice about where to apply bc I researched this all when I was applying last year
Insha'Allah! Thank you so much I was thinking of applying to this course and BM6 at southampton as my UCAT unis, and to the foundation year courses at Leeds and Manchester as the BMAT unis. If you dont mind me asking, where did you apply and where do you study now?
YoungEmrys
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Insha'Allah! Thank you so much I was thinking of applying to this course and BM6 at southampton as my UCAT unis, and to the foundation year courses at Leeds and Manchester as the BMAT unis. If you dont mind me asking, where did you apply and where do you study now?
No problem! I didn't get into med last year lool- but I was planning on applying for foundation years so I've researched it all if you need any advice about entry requirements etc. Did you apply to KCL last year?
Kmaimoonak
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
No problem! I didn't get into med last year lool- but I was planning on applying for foundation years so I've researched it all if you need any advice about entry requirements etc. Did you apply to KCL last year?
i applied to their regular A100 course but not EMDP which I am now regretting :/
Medichearttt
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
On the emdp course website it tells us to add schools we have attended since the age of 11 init ucas does that include junior / primary schools or do we only add our secondary school and college / sixth form
Mxf.e
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I'm in the same ABB position you are. How come you decided not to do the October exams for one of your A levels to get AAB?
miladqadare
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Does anyone know what the 'Care Experience' point for the EMDP means? Does it mean:

- Experience in Care (being looked after by a Carer)
- Experienced in Care (caring for someone who requires it e.g. someone with a disability)
Mxf.e
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by miladqadare)
Does anyone know what the 'Care Experience' point for the EMDP means? Does it mean:

- Experience in Care (being looked after by a Carer)
- Experienced in Care (caring for someone who requires it e.g. someone with a disability)
It could also mean those who have been looked after by the local authority e.g. in foster care, looked after child etc. but idk
yasmine57
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Am I allowed to apply for the EMDP if i have achieved A*AA?
YoungEmrys
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Mxf.e)
I'm in the same ABB position you are. How come you decided not to do the October exams for one of your A levels to get AAB?
We hadn't covered enough content at school so I wouldn't be able to manage all of that along with the UCAT etc, I'm doing them in Summer instead!
Kmaimoonak
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by yasmine57)
Am I allowed to apply for the EMDP if i have achieved A*AA?
You have a very solid shot at getting unconditional offers from top unis for a regular five year course why not do those
yasmine57
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
You have a very solid shot at getting unconditional offers from top unis for a regular five year course why not do those
my ucat is quite low so I don't meet the cut off for many of the unis. Do you know any which don't really take the ucat in consideration pre interview?
m_bibi
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by yasmine57)
my ucat is quite low so I don't meet the cut off for many of the unis. Do you know any which don't really take the ucat in consideration pre interview?
Hey, you could also sit the BMAT so that you have a wider range of universities to apply to.
I know some unis who have low ucat cut offs to other unis, but plz don't take my word for it as things may be different this year..
There's, Newcastle, KCL, keele, Cardiff, QUB, Liverpool.
Also look at this:
Name:  20210923_143608.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  256.2 KB
yasmine57
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by m_bibi)
Hey, you could also sit the BMAT so that you have a wider range of universities to apply to.
I know some unis who have low ucat cut offs to other unis, but plz don't take my word for it as things may be different this year..
There's, Newcastle, KCL, keele, Cardiff, QUB, Liverpool.
Also look at this:
Name:  20210923_143608.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  256.2 KB
Thank you so much for this I'll a look!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling now you've started university?

I'm loving it! (46)
13.37%
I'm enjoying it but I'm still settling in (93)
27.03%
I'm a bit unsure (60)
17.44%
I'm finding things difficult (115)
33.43%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (30)
8.72%

Watched Threads