The Student Room Group

Barts and the London (QMUL) A100 2022 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Ah I h
Original post by macromed
why TF would they send that?????? i nearly choked on my drink ffs

it was just about an email about preparation for interviews kmt

Na legit I screamed and my mum ran to my room, only for me to tell her it is just a webinar. I thought I got an interview!😭
Sameeee wtf 😭😭😭😭
Reply 382
My son received same invitation for webinar interview preparation. Did all candidates receive this email?
What a bad joke x-x
is it just contextual who received it? Just wondering as it said widening participation? those who received it are you contextual?
Original post by Tigergirl
is it just contextual who received it? Just wondering as it said widening participation? those who received it are you contextual?

Nope, not contextual.

I also received as an international applicant.
OK thanks
Reply 388
Original post by Iamaboy1234
I also received as an international applicant.

I'm an international applicant as well and I haven't received it, not gonna lie I'm starting to overthink it now 👀
should i be concerned that i still haven’t got one?
Original post by aliyah.04x
should i be concerned that i still haven’t got one?

No, the email says it doesn’t mean anything, they will get round to sending one check your spam
Reply 391
I also received it as a ‘promotion’ email so check there also
Reply 392
Original post by thebread3
Nope, not contextual.

No
Reply 393
Sorry to be a bother but could anyone share the email with the important dates they sent out like a few days after application? I think I lost that email...
Reply 394
Original post by jayyce
Sorry to be a bother but could anyone share the email with the important dates they sent out like a few days after application? I think I lost that email...

Screenshot 2021-12-03 212159.jpg
The e-mail is titled "Find out what happens next following your application to study medicine at Queen Mary University of London", you can try searching for that in your inbox.

As far as I’m aware no
Reply 396
Original post by jerio
Screenshot 2021-12-03 212159.jpg
The e-mail is titled "Find out what happens next following your application to study medicine at Queen Mary University of London", you can try searching for that in your inbox.

Thank you!
hey you guys i didn't receive an email about the webinar tomorrow. should i be worried? did anyone else not receive the email?
(edited 2 years ago)
doubt it, youll probably get it in a bit dont worry
Original post by hira21610
doubt it, youll probably get it in a bit dont worry

yes but the event is fully booked now. any advice on how to proceed?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending