The Student Room Group

Barts and the London (QMUL) A100 2022 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shahrzad_xo
Has anyone else also not heard back yet?

I haven't either
Original post by shahrzad_xo
Has anyone else also not heard back yet?

I haven’t - but I’ve seen someone with a lower UCAT than me (mine wasn’t exactly great to start with) get an offer for interview so keep ya chin up and sit tight. It ain’t over until there is a formal rejection so don’t get too worked up about other peoples offers and their stats- you never know!
Is it just me or has there been very few interviews declared by international students on the thread this year? only seen 3 so far :0 (still anxiously waiting,, good luck everyone !!)
Original post by antauris
Is it just me or has there been very few interviews declared by international students on the thread this year? only seen 3 so far :0 (still anxiously waiting,, good luck everyone !!)

I think there has been very little interviews in general. On other threads there have been so many people receiving interviews. Barts tends to invite more people to interview than most uni’s however have the least commenters on this thread. So I believe there’s still a lot to go.
Hi All quick question to ask about the interview do you think there will be scenario questions eg, What would you do if you saw a consultant drinking alcohol while treating a patient? those kind of questions
Thanks in advance!!
Original post by Dhhdndjdjjdjd
Hi All quick question to ask about the interview do you think there will be scenario questions eg, What would you do if you saw a consultant drinking alcohol while treating a patient? those kind of questions
Thanks in advance!!

Yes
Reply 986
Original post by pinkcandyfloss03
I think there has been very little interviews in general. On other threads there have been so many people receiving interviews. Barts tends to invite more people to interview than most uni’s however have the least commenters on this thread. So I believe there’s still a lot to go.

omg I hope they send one HUGE batch before the 16th can u imagine how good that would be😻
Original post by fawsa
omg I hope they send one HUGE batch before the 16th can u imagine how good that would be😻

Has anyone called Admissions to find out when all the invites will be sent out?
Original post by pinkcandyfloss03

Is it true that Barts invite more people? I though it would be Manchester.
Original post by MedStuWNB
Has anyone called Admissions to find out when all the invites will be sent out?

When people last called they said 'hopefully by the end of today (7th)' but now we're waiting for the 16th which is the final deadline I believe
ive received an interview invite an hour ago!
im an international student
Original post by Hester_Angel

Congratulations! What was your ucat score?
Original post by Hester_Angel

Congrats !! do you mind telling us your ucas tariff and which category/bracket you belong to as well ? <3
lol was rejected good luck to everyone!!!!! I have faith you will be great doctors
Original post by Harry281
lol was rejected good luck to everyone!!!!! I have faith you will be great doctors

i’m sorry man! i hope you do well in your other applications!
btw if you don’t mind what were your stats? & what time?
Original post by bbuuzz
i’m sorry man! i hope you do well in your other applications!
btw if you don’t mind what were your stats? & what time?

Thanks
Literally 5 minutes ago and 200/2610 B2 I knew I was going to be rejected lol but I thought someone with lower stats got an interview so I got some hope, clearly not lmao

Oop just got my rejection through UCAS. They said I met all the prerequisites but due to “increased competition” they can’t interview everyone. Good luck to everyone who has got their interviews coming up 🥰
Original post by TicTockClock
Oop just got my rejection through UCAS. They said I met all the prerequisites but due to “increased competition” they can’t interview everyone. Good luck to everyone who has got their interviews coming up 🥰

That's a shame, you'll do well elsewhere! Btw where does it tell you why you were rejected
Original post by Harry281
That's a shame, you'll do well elsewhere! Btw where does it tell you why you were rejected

In UCAS track, under “your unsuccessful, declined and withdrawn choices” you should have the option to select “view reason” under the heading of “you have been unsuccessful in your application”. That opens a new box with the reason the uni have given ☺️ED3773DD-81B4-4216-B1EC-280CCEFA1A86.jpg.jpeg
do you think they are only sending rejections now?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending