Explain what was most vital and what was most vulnerable about the pre-Reformation En

Watch
Liveactionsxxx
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Please help for vulnerability...I have only got the point that Henry pursued an annulment
mads246
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Liveactionsxxx)
Please help for vulnerability...I have only got the point that Henry pursued an annulment
I’m in y13 and study the Tudors but it’s not my strongest lol. Could you maybe talk about:
• Succession issues
• The international situation - could tie in money issues as a result of expensive wars in France for example
• Any rebellions at the time - not sure though as the only major one I can think of is the P of G which will have been after
• Problems in relation to poverty/ the people (Eg. The Amicable Grant? Not sure if this is pre-reformation as it’s under Wolsey)
Liveactionsxxx
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
(Original post by mads246)
I’m in y13 and study the Tudors but it’s not my strongest lol. Could you maybe talk about:
• Succession issues
• The international situation - could tie in money issues as a result of expensive wars in France for example
• Any rebellions at the time - not sure though as the only major one I can think of is the P of G which will have been after
• Problems in relation to poverty/ the people (Eg. The Amicable Grant? Not sure if this is pre-reformation as it’s under Wolsey)
OMG I am a first year uni student doing a history module in a Relig, Philos and Ethics degree...I am lost..I thought I would like history...THANK U SO MUCH...genuinely the best advice I have gotten (I made this post 2 times before lol) Thanks...I will use succession issue eee Have a great week...stay safe xxx
mads246
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Liveactionsxxx)
OMG I am a first year uni student doing a history module in a Relig, Philos and Ethics degree...I am lost..I thought I would like history...THANK U SO MUCH...genuinely the best advice I have gotten (I made this post 2 times before lol) Thanks...I will use succession issue eee Have a great week...stay safe xxx
Aw no worries, glad I could help someone out. Hope you have a good one too
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (9)
6.16%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (24)
16.44%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (25)
17.12%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (21)
14.38%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (41)
28.08%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (26)
17.81%

Watched Threads