big breasts: natural vs fake

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
i have always naturally had very big boobs, but most of the so-called 'big-boob representation' in society, p*rn, etc., are all fake and it feels like that's the norm. i'm really insecure about them and i hope to get a breast reduction soon due to the back pain, but i just want to know if you guys out there prefer the look of big fake boobs (round and perky) or big natural ones.
thx xo
gtty123
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Don't really care. Their body, their choice.
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Do what makes you comfortable.

But understand that everyone will have different preferences.
Last edited by CaptainDuckie; 1 year ago
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
How about doing what you can to increase your natural levels of strength and stamina?
To eliminate the back pain? Or to mitigate it?

Surely that's a better solution than breast reduction surgery?

Stuff like adding certain exercises to your daily routine. And focusing on your posture and your furniture.

And why is it that we get so many threads on this section of the forum from women with perfect bodies that are unhappy with their bodies?
I just wish I could give you all a big hug. And get inside your heads and flip the switch from you thinking "My body is not good enough" to "My body is good enough."
Cryoraptor
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Honestly, fake tits look plastic af. I've always preferred big natural ones
scorpion95
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Everyone has different preferences about fake or real. I don't think I know anyone who has got fake ones or really been around anyone who has but then sometimes it can be hard to tell. As Dunnig Kruger above has said try doing some back exercises which might help as surgery should be the last resort.
linedpaper
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Dunnig Kruger)
How about doing what you can to increase your natural levels of strength and stamina?
To eliminate the back pain? Or to mitigate it?

Surely that's a better solution than breast reduction surgery?

Stuff like adding certain exercises to your daily routine. And focusing on your posture and your furniture.

And why is it that we get so many threads on this section of the forum from women with perfect bodies that are unhappy with their bodies?
I just wish I could give you all a big hug. And get inside your heads and flip the switch from you thinking "My body is not good enough" to "My body is good enough."
Breast reduction surgery can be an immense relief for those who get back pain from their breasts, most women are very satisfied with the result and it boosts self esteem and quality of life. She may be beautiful but clearly her body can't take it- unfortunately there's no say in that.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (223)
42.31%
The paper was reasonable (226)
42.88%
Not feeling great about that exam... (48)
9.11%
It was TERRIBLE (30)
5.69%

Watched Threads