Petch123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I was just wondering if anyone on here had applied for the BAE apprenticeships this year? Interested to know if anyone has heard anything back yet?
Kayleigh49
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Petch123)
I was just wondering if anyone on here had applied for the BAE apprenticeships this year? Interested to know if anyone has heard anything back yet?
Hey, not sure if this helps but I applied last November for the apprentices that will start in 2021. I applied for aircraft in Humberside, I’ve done testing and my last email from them was couple weeks ago saying they will get back at the end of March with the outcome of this stage and said am now under review, what apprenticeship did you apply for?? Hope this helps
Lrog85
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Kayleigh49)
Hey, not sure if this helps but I applied last November for the apprentices that will start in 2021. I applied for aircraft in Humberside, I’ve done testing and my last email from them was couple weeks ago saying they will get back at the end of March with the outcome of this stage and said am now under review, what apprenticeship did you apply for?? Hope this helps
Hey , have you had any more updates ? Ive had an update saying my application has now been forwarded to line manager for review . Just wondering if others have had this update yet and what stages and timescales follow this ?
Kayleigh49
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Lrog85)
Hey , have you had any more updates ? Ive had an update saying my application has now been forwarded to line manager for review . Just wondering if others have had this update yet and what stages and timescales follow this ?
Yeah I got that email today too, am sure by end of March we will know the outcome of who got onto next stage, I heard that for graduates and undergraduates there isn’t any assessment centres but not sure if for early careers we still do it, if not am guessing it be interviews would be last stages
Lrog85
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Kayleigh49)
Yeah I got that email today too, am sure by end of March we will know the outcome of who got onto next stage, I heard that for graduates and undergraduates there isn’t any assessment centres but not sure if for early careers we still do it, if not am guessing it be interviews would be last stages
Yeah I was thinking we would know the outcome by end of march and the next stage would be in april . Yeah the grads seem to be doing VI then a live interview so wonder if ours will be the same . Just have too wait and see . Good luck and hope you get through .
Kayleigh49
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yeah I was thinking we would know the outcome by end of march and the next stage would be in april . Yeah the grads seem to be doing VI then a live interview so wonder if ours will be the same . Just have too wait and see . Good luck and hope you get through .
Thank you so much, good luck to you and hope you get through am sure you’ll be great.
Alexamcm
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hey, did anyone hear back yet?
Lrog85
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Alexamcm)
Hey, did anyone hear back yet?
Yeah I done the hirevue interview last week . Just waiting to hear back now , they've said could take a few weeks to review. Have you ?
Alexamcm
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Yeah I done the hirevue interview last week . Just waiting to hear back now , they've said could take a few weeks to review. Have you ?
The last thing I received was that my application was being reviewed by the line manager, heard nothing since
Lrog85
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Alexamcm)
The last thing I received was that my application was being reviewed by the line manager, heard nothing since
Theres still plenty time to hear back , I think the majority will hear back soon and do the hirevue this month . Depends on the job and location to how fast or slow things progress for each course now I would assume .
zb3
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I’m expecting that for the hirevue interview I did it will probably be mid April when they get back to me. Although they said it will be by the end of April so who knows
DawnChorus01
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Did anyone apply for a degree apprenticeship scheme? they said I got through to the interviews but I haven't reviewed any updates yet
zb3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by DawnChorus01)
Did anyone apply for a degree apprenticeship scheme? they said I got through to the interviews but I haven't reviewed any updates yet
I applied for an aerospace degree apprenticeship. I suppose it might just depend on the scheme with when they get back to you. Is this for a hirevue interview or a live one?
DawnChorus01
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by zb3)
I applied for an aerospace degree apprenticeship. I suppose it might just depend on the scheme with when they get back to you. Is this for a hirevue interview or a live one?
I applied to the aerospace EDAS one too! (salmsebury) I applied through the air cadet fast track route but I think the interview process / times is the same for the normal and air cadet scheme. I'm not sure if this is hirevue or live interview. I would PM you my insta if you want to talk more but I created my account recently so it won't allow me to send PMs on TSR
zb3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I applied to the aerospace EDAS one too! (salmsebury) I applied through the air cadet fast track route but I think the interview process / times is the same for the normal and air cadet scheme. I'm not sure if this is hirevue or live interview. I would PM you my insta if you want to talk more but I created my account recently so it won't allow me to send PMs on TSR
Yeah I applied for the one at Brough! I’ve just done a hirevue one so if I’m guessing it’ll be that one but they should send you more information so if they don’t I guess just contact the HR maybe? I’m the same too so I can’t PM so sorry about that
DawnChorus01
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by zb3)
Yeah I applied for the one at Brough! I’ve just done a hirevue one so if I’m guessing it’ll be that one but they should send you more information so if they don’t I guess just contact the HR maybe? I’m the same too so I can’t PM so sorry about that
Thank you, I'll send an email through now, Good luck for your selection !
zb3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Thank you, I'll send an email through now, Good luck for your selection !
Good luck to you too!
ggraggs
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I received an email with a link to a hirevue interview late last week for the engineering apprenticeship in samlesbury/warton.Just wondered if anyone had done their hirevue interview and what questions to expect?
zb3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by ggraggs)
I received an email with a link to a hirevue interview late last week for the engineering apprenticeship in samlesbury/warton.Just wondered if anyone had done their hirevue interview and what questions to expect?
Just expect competency questions really! There nothing to catch you out and from what I gathered from mine is that it’s just trying to get to know what you’re like as a person but I was mainly just shocked because the questions are basic in a way which will make more sense when you do it
Ggem
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Anyone who’s done the hireview interview heard anything
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (132)
4.92%
Uncertainty around my education (398)
14.85%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (299)
11.15%
Lack of purpose or motivation (377)
14.06%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (121)
4.51%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (163)
6.08%
Loneliness (229)
8.54%
Financial worries (98)
3.66%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (109)
4.07%
Exposure to negative news/social media (122)
4.55%
Lack of real life entertainment (141)
5.26%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (236)
8.8%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (256)
9.55%

Watched Threads