The Student Room Group

i rejected my crush's best friend but i want to help him feel better

i had a crush on my cousin. He is so cute, he has green eyes and he is a gamer anyways i play the game he downloaded me and a few months ago he took me to teamspeak with himself and i met his friends the first times i didn't talk but after knowing them better i satarted to talk but any ways now i have his friend's phone numbers and we text and the things like that but... i told my cousin ihave a crush on him and he said he likes sme too and we were together for like a week but i understood there is a girl in the games that likes her and they text and they like eachother i asked his friends and they said they are together so the next day i saw him we broke up. that was one of the reasons the other reason is that my family may immigrate and i don't want any one to feel bad and upset. a week ago in the game he texted me and said his friend likes me and idk wants to marry me ... i'm 14 and i think it's too soon for these things last night i texted his friend and asked if what my cousin said was true or not. and he said yeas i like you but because we are not able to meet each other i didn't tell you anything. well that's right he hasn't seen me yet and likes me but the point is that i don't have feelings for him i think he's a good guy and deserves good things but i'm too young to start a relationship and i know this will be harmful for both of us so i said i'm so sorry i should'nt have asked you that and i think i broke his heart but i really didn't want to do this and i'm so sorry but what i did was what i thought is the best for him. now i want to see if we can still be friends or not should i wait for him to ask about that or when we play the game we will be good together again? i want to help him but idk howsorry my story was too long
Alabama?
Lol it's too early in the morn for this
Rah first sentence got me buggin

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending