The Student Room Group

I'm an awesome genius

Im too awesome for cambridge so I make up and solve problems for the government.

A convex hexagon has the property that for any pair of opposite sides the distance between their midpoints is (√3)/2 times the sum of their lengths. Show that all the hexagon's angles are equal.

If you can solve this then your too awesome for cambridge and you wouldn't even need an interview like me.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You are an arrogant prat.
Reply 2
Is this a joke?

This must be the arrogant way of asking for help LOL!

Euclid
Reply 3
Euclid
Is this a joke?

This must be the arrogant way of asking for help LOL!

Euclid

Your quote is so uncomplexed that it is indefinte. Just becuase you cant handle the awesomeness of the maths involed and solve the problem. Its not my fault.
Reply 4
gormface
Your quote is so uncomplexed that it is indefinte. Just becuase you cant handle the awesomeness of the maths involed and solve the problem. Its not my fault.

You abviously can't handle the awesomeness (sic) of the maths involved or else you wouldn't have asked that one of the real genii on here help you...
Reply 6
El Stevo
You abviously can't handle the awesomeness (sic) of the maths involved or else you wouldn't have asked that one of the real genii on here help you...

Your about as an amzing genius as my dog asleep. Cambridge and oxford dudes are not genius's they just got lucky in there A levels
Reply 7
gormface
Your about as an amzing genius as my dog asleep. Cambridge and oxford dudes are not genius's they just got lucky in there A levels

For one, I did not include me in that group... I don't know enough to be a genius, and I'll be the first to admit that. Your argument is at best, bad. Can genii (sorry, i like this plural better :smile: not get good A-Levels?
Reply 8
gormface

Is this your way of dealing with your rejection from oxbridge? I think El Stevo has demonstrated to us all that he is not just "lucky" at maths, infact a very good mathematician.

Don't hate, appreciate ...

Euclid
Reply 9
Euclid
Is this your way of dealing with your rejection from oxbridge? I think El Stevo has demonstrated to us all that he is not just "lucky" at maths, infact a very good mathematician.

Don't hate, appreciate ...

Euclid

HAHA, did the stupid prat who started this thread get rejected from oxbridge?!!!!
hey, wheres my last post? :bootyshak
Reply 11
if you said your feelings, then probably the same place as Gormless's other thread... which happened to be a duplicate at this but in the Cambridge forum...
Reply 12
It is exactly like the person who cannot get the apple from the tree says: The apple must be poisonous. :smile:
Reply 13
Im not always correct, but usually if someone is as intelligent as this thread starter makes out, they do tend to get into cambridge/oxford

Some people however, tend to end up in mental health institutes for being dreamers............ LOL

The fact that he came on here and said all that rubbish proves he doesnt realise what he is actually saying is turd!!!!!!!!
Reply 14
I wander what government work he's doing that is related to hexagons and angles :biggrin:

Euclid
Reply 15
LoL, u dont need to be a genius to get into oxbridge.
You just need to sacrifice your life for a few years and work :tongue:
Reply 16
Euclid
I wander what government work he's doing that is related to hexagons and angles :biggrin:

Euclid

he's the government representative still trying to finish the IMO from two years ago... he's up to question A3

IMO 2003
Reply 17
My awesomeness increases exponentially. I declined the offer from oxford and cambridge because theres no point studying maths at university when it means wasting four yrs helping all my peers to solve problems like the convex hexagon problem i set and just because you cant do it.
Reply 18
You ...
Reply 19
gormface
My awesomeness increases exponentially. I declined the offer from oxford and cambridge because theres no point studying maths at university when it means wasting four yrs helping all my peers to solve problems like the convex hexagon problem i set and just because you cant do it.

you can't apply to Oxford and Cambridge... obviously, as you are without rival, you'd have no peers to help at Uni? and the convex hexagon question you set was straight of IMO 2003 :smile: Busted.

Latest