The Student Room Group

i need productive things to do and learn

i have alot of spare time and need some productive things to do can you suggest some?
Reply 1
Original post by ash9080
i have alot of spare time and need some productive things to do can you suggest some?

Read lots of books and exercise. Learn and new skill set
Reply 2
Original post by nd17966
Read lots of books and exercise. Learn and new skill set

can you suggest and skills i could learn and books. i have currently been reading a few financial one such as rich dad poor dad, think and grow rich and 48 powers of law
Learn how to play an instrument
Reply 4
start a new hobby maybe? I've been learning to knit and do embroidery over the past few months and it's actually kinda nice to learn something new like that :smile:
Original post by ash9080
can you suggest and skills i could learn and books. i have currently been reading a few financial one such as rich dad poor dad, think and grow rich and 48 powers of law

Those are some beautiful books you've read there...
A suggestion 'Who Moved My Cheese'.
What's your study level or qualification?
Reply 7
Original post by Hai teman
What's your study level or qualification?

i am currently studying alevels they are level 3
try picking up writing and attempt to write a story.
improve your culinary skills and try out different recipes.
pick up an art or craft such as knitting, crochet, sewing, embroidery, pottery, etc.
read some books on philosophy, religion or other spiritual concepts you find interesting to open your mind a little.
engage in online activism about world issues that you are passionate about.
learn a new instrument and improve your singing perhaps you could write songs of your own.
do a spring-clean and clean your living arrangement thoroughly or redecorate your room using DIY.

these are just a few options i can think of, there’s so much you can do :smile:
Learn a language

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending