how many siblings do you have and are they more ...privileged than you?

Watch
username5600688
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
I have one brother and he's the smarter one, the more accomplished one. But he looks like an Uruk-hai so maybe God has been fair to us. I am the black sheep or rather the black cat of the family.
Lwexi12
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I have 5 siblings 2 w/ my mom 1/w my dad and and 1/w my step mom. then I have another sister but were full blood. i don't really see my other siblings bc my stepmom forbids it "under her roof" but the kid my step mom has (girl-23) can do any wrong, anything at all, if when she was underage and get away with it. But it not like shes better then me in education bc she passed high school with straight Ds. Idk shes just liked more I suppose
MMtrapzz
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Lwexi12)
I have 5 siblings 2 w/ my mom 1/w my dad and and 1/w my step mom. then I have another sister but were full blood. i don't really see my other siblings bc my stepmom forbids it "under her roof" but the kid my step mom has (girl-23) can do any wrong, anything at all, if when she was underage and get away with it. But it not like shes better then me in education bc she passed high school with straight Ds. Idk shes just liked more I suppose
u have 5 siblings :eek:
wow ur parents are active
no offence
Lwexi12
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by MMtrapzz)
u have 5 siblings :eek:
wow ur parents are active
no offence
lmaoooo imagine
Jingbah
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
An “Urak-hai” LMAO
Final Fantasy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I am the eldest. Therefore I am the wisest, the most awesome, the most loved, the most entitled and the most privileged.
SimpKween
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
i have one younger brother, and pretty much we are treated the same, but because he's a boy i suppose he's more privileged to certain stuff then me, eg dating is a big one
I got in so much trouble for having a boyfriend but if he were to have a girlfriend my dad would literally pat him on the back for it :/
MMtrapzz
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Final Fantasy)
I am the eldest. Therefore I am the wisest, the most awesome, the most loved, the most entitled and the most privileged.
saammeeee with me
Max1989
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
2 brothers one a year older then the other a few years younger, both autistic with Asperger's syndrome, highly antisocial, and a nightmare to do anything they don't want to do with, we all probably have equal intelligence (which is quite high) although each of us are better at certain things, I'm very much the logical, problem solving one, I'm the only one who is living away from home during uni as they aren't independent at all except for cooking.

I am the middle child so suffer from middle child syndrome, this was kinda emphasised with both my brothers having autism, so from a very young age I became completely independent except for money. I am also the most successful currently.

I'd probably say I am the most 'privileged' in the sense but due to my genetics not due to how anyone treats me.
Last edited by Max1989; 2 months ago
Fever beaver180
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Max1989)
2 brothers one a year older then the other a few years younger, both autistic with Asperger's syndrome, highly antisocial, and a nightmare to do anything they don't want to do with, we all probably have equal intelligence (which is quite high) although each of us are better at certain things, I'm very much the logical, problem solving one, I'm the only one who is living away from home during uni as they aren't independent at all except for cooking.

I am the middle child so suffer from middle child syndrome, this was kinda emphasised with both my brothers having autism, so from a very young age I became completely independent except for money. I am also the most successful currently.

I'd probably say I am the most 'privileged' in the sense but due to my genetics not due to how anyone treats me.
Not all People with Autism are the same...maybe your brothers are just lazy and don't wanna do nothing.
Max1989
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Fever beaver180)
Not all People with Autism are the same...maybe your brothers are just lazy and don't wanna do nothing.
True, probaly that's the main thing , but certainly they do treat interactions differently than someone without it, but probaly just because they've managed to get through childhood getting very confrontational my perants gave up and just blamed it on the aspergers. So it's a tried and tested method.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should 'Mental health support' be included on league tables?

Yes (245)
75.15%
No (81)
24.85%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed