The Student Room Group

anyone know any good crime shows??

i have really been into crime dramas lately and would like to see what people recommend
(edited 3 years ago)
Hey, I know some!!! Have u ever tried to look at FBI and FBI Most Wanted or Chicago PD and Blue Bloods. I don't know where ur from, but those are all good American crime shows 😁
Reply 2
Original post by GreedyChris04
Hey, I know some!!! Have u ever tried to look at FBI and FBI Most Wanted or Chicago PD and Blue Bloods. I don't know where ur from, but those are all good American crime shows 😁

i'm british and i have watched Chicago PD, and woahahahah it was so good! Also thank you for the recommendations!!
Lol, cool and no problem😂😁😎
scorpion- its on netflix its an American action drama but its got to do with crime and stuff
Reply 5
Original post by kacey371
i have really been into crime dramas lately and would like to see what people recommend

Riverdale on Netflix is good...
I do not know but this post bring me back some nostalgia when I use to watch Catch The Predator USA version on YTube
Death in Paradise
Riverdale
Law and Order
Reply 8
Criminal minds, Brooklyn 99
Reply 9
Line of duty
The bay
Currently watching Traces
Original post by kacey371

My top three favorites:

Death in Paradise
The Mentalist
Sherlock

Also good crime shows for everyone who likes the oddity of the main characters:

Monk
Columbo
Psych
Criminal minds is amazing!
@kacey371 I have forgotten to mention my secret favorite: Burn Notice

Everyone who loves crime should give this crime series a try.
Reply 13
Oh and CSI: Special Victims Unit (more so the older episodes) are good

and The Practice, seasons 1 to 4ish (it's set in a law firm in the late 90s early 2000s)

and it's spin-off Boston Legal (although that's got a lot of comedy too)

The Capture from BBC is also good (hurry up and watch that)

Line of Duty has already been mentioned...

Quick Reply

Latest