The Student Room Group

Uni reduced my offer but not in writing

I already received an offer and then they emailed me to say they decided to reduce my offer and that they will change it officially after i have received my results. I kind of wish they just changed it on the track thing as id feel more comfortable rather than having to ring up and explain i was given a reduced offer (which is what the email essentially says to do come results day)

Do you think they will actually stick by this? Is this normal for unis to do this? Sorry i just feel anxious especially now with exams being cancelled i could do with the reduced offer.
I think that they are just saying that to get you to put them as your firm choice. I've heard stories similar to yours about this. I'd just pick your firm and insurance normally and don't take into account the reduced offer, if that makes sense :smile:
Original post by Caz1234567
I think that they are just saying that to get you to put them as your firm choice. I've heard stories similar to yours about this. I'd just pick your firm and insurance normally and don't take into account the reduced offer, if that makes sense :smile:

Yea i am not taking it into account i just like the uni regardless but its a 1000% because i haven't made my firm and insurance choices yet and they made me the original offer ages ago aha.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending