The Student Room Group

Odds of getting a nice looking girlfriend?

Kind of getting tired of chasing woman at this point. Playing the nice guy, being interesting, looking my best, it just never really works. My standards aren’t even that high.

I mean, at this point, I feel like I have a better shot at being a ;
-K1 Grand Prixx Champion
-UFC 3 Weight Class Belt Holder
-Undisputed Boxing WBA, WBO, IBA, IBF, IBO AND WBC World Heavyweight Champion
-5 Time Olympic Gold Medalist in 5 different sports
-10 Time Lottery Winner

Compared to getting an attractive, interesting and grounded girl who reflects similar values like myself, these things above feel so much more achievable, lol

Anyone else still single at 20?
Stop trying so hard, that tends to put people off.
Original post by Anonymous
Kind of getting tired of chasing woman at this point. Playing the nice guy, being interesting, looking my best, it just never really works. My standards aren’t even that high.

I mean, at this point, I feel like I have a better shot at being a ;
-K1 Grand Prixx Champion
-UFC 3 Weight Class Belt Holder
-Undisputed Boxing WBA, WBO, IBA, IBF, IBO AND WBC World Heavyweight Champion
-5 Time Olympic Gold Medalist in 5 different sports
-10 Time Lottery Winner

Compared to getting an attractive, interesting and grounded girl who reflects similar values like myself, these things above feel so much more achievable, lol

Anyone else still single at 20?

1) Never say that your standards aren't high....you sound desperate.
2) Just be yourself and chill, someone will come along
No offence, but I stopped taking this seriously when I read “20”. You have plenty of time, relax.
bro I don’t care being single. im just glad I have friends, some people don’t even that
Original post by Moonlight rain
bro I don’t care being single. im just glad I have friends, some people don’t even that

Nothing wrong with not having friends...
Depends on your attraction dealbreakers, personality, ambitions, first impressions of your appearance and body language.
Original post by black tea
Nothing wrong with not having friends...

let’s be honest, most people who don’t have friends aren’t happy and are lonely
Original post by Moonlight rain
let’s be honest, most people who don’t have friends aren’t happy and are lonely

I can't speak for other people, I guess
Easy, just acquire a lot of money and your problem shall be solved.
As someone already said, you're 20, relax and be patient lol. 20 is still very young, you got nothing to worry about. Don't rush into anything, relationships are great only if they work and for that btw "nice looking" does nothing (if anything, looks can be very misleading... you meet a really cute innocent looking girl your brain monkey goes ''must protect cute girl, bring food, love forever'' but she turns out to be a flawed person like everyone else)
Focus on making friends instead rather than just "finding a girlfriend", if you change your mindset to that I guarantee you will enjoy yourself more! Don't pressure yourself and just relax.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending