The Student Room Group

A-level Revision, Study and Exam groups 2021

Introducing our 2021 list of A-level and AS-level Exam Discussions!

With the recent grading announcement and everyone now back at school we thought it would be the perfect time to set up our Revision, Study and Exam groups for 2021.

We have split out these groups by subject below, simply click the subject you want to look through! :smile: You can use these threads to talk about your revision and studying, how you're being assessed and to get help with anything you are finding particularly difficult!

These are places for you, so please feel free to contribute and use them as you wish. I will try and stay active in each one and help collate a list of useful resources that are shared on that group, so if you've seen a great YouTube video explaining a concept you were struggling with or a great tool or resource please share. Let's help each other do the best we can this year :smile:
Good luck with the next few months, you've got this !

A-level Subject List

Art>>
Biology>>
Business Studies>>
Chemistry>>
Computer Science>>
Product Design>>
Economics>>
English Language>>
English Literature>>
French>>
German>>
Geography>>
Government and Politics>>
History>>
Law>>
Maths>>
Music>>
Philosophy and Ethics>>
Physics>>
Psychology>>
Religious Studies>>
Sociology>>
Spanish>>

If you don't see your subject in our list, feel free to ask for it below and we will set it up for you :smile:
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Original post by TSR Jessica
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Jessica please, you're embarrassing me.
Drama and Theatre Studies please!!! It’s not been added
dance too
Original post by joshuahailey
Drama and Theatre Studies please!!! It’s not been added

Original post by user6842344
dance too

Will get this set up by the end of the week :smile:
Could you possibly do Latin please? Thanks!
Original post by ScoutLeopard
Could you possibly do Latin please? Thanks!

Hi,

Would you still find a Latin study group useful?
Reply 8
Original post by Evil Homer
Introducing our 2021 list of A-level and AS-level Exam Discussions!

With the recent grading announcement and everyone now back at school we thought it would be the perfect time to set up our Revision, Study and Exam groups for 2021.

We have split out these groups by subject below, simply click the subject you want to look through! :smile: You can use these threads to talk about your revision and studying, how you're being assessed and to get help with anything you are finding particularly difficult!

These are places for you, so please feel free to contribute and use them as you wish. I will try and stay active in each one and help collate a list of useful resources that are shared on that group, so if you've seen a great YouTube video explaining a concept you were struggling with or a great tool or resource please share. Let's help each other do the best we can this year :smile:
Good luck with the next few months, you've got this !

A-level Subject List

Art>>
Biology>>
Business Studies>>
Chemistry>>
Computer Science>>
Product Design>>
Economics>>
English Language>>
English Literature>>
French>>
German>>
Geography>>
Government and Politics>>
History>>
Law>>
Maths>>
Music>>
Philosophy and Ethics>>
Physics>>
Psychology>>
Religious Studies>>
Sociology>>
Spanish>>

If you don't see your subject in our list, feel free to ask for it below and we will set it up for you :smile:

could you add further maths please?
Original post by Evil Homer
Hi,

Would you still find a Latin study group useful?

Yes please if that's ok! :smile:
I start in Sep. Is there a way I can save this thread or something so I don’t lose it lol, I’m new here.
Original post by Jaackbyrne
I start in Sep. Is there a way I can save this thread or something so I don’t lose it lol, I’m new here.

You have to press watch at the top

Quick Reply