The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

kew96158
It could be a rabid mountain goat in a sheep's clothing lol :biggrin:

Edit: Sorry, but that joke was just TOO obvious...

:rolleyes:
red665
LOL, you know the ones I mean... the ones like "the flute girl will come get you in your sleep" and all that tripe.

I actually made up one of those chain mail curse things and sent it to my mates to prove a point. Mine was "curse of the old lady" lol - I can copy and paste if anyone's interested lol. They stopped forwarding me them after that - I think I got the message across! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Show it to us then
:smile:
shootingstar
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? and I thought I was mad! lol! :biggrin:

LOL, are you not a Harry Potter fan then? Dementors are evil scary things that wear big old cloaks with hoods, and only ever remove their hood to suck out someone's soul :eek: :eek: :eek: lol
red665
LOL, are you not a Harry Potter fan then? Dementors are evil scary things that wear big old cloaks with hoods, and only ever remove their hood to suck out someone's soul :eek: :eek: :eek: lol

I know that! but do goats really hide in sheeps clothing? I thought that was wolves? :confused:
Show it to us then
:smile:

I'm trying to sort out the text type at the mo, sorry - TSR doesn't support Microsoft Works files for some reason! hmm, I have an idea though...
oh right.. just cut and paste
Reply 26
I managed to read it!
TakemetoAvalon
oh right.. just cut and paste

I'm going to... It's just that there's a pic too, and I can't upload it for some reason and it doesn't copy/paste either.

Just gonna go save the pic as a .jpg and then I'll be able to sort it out :smile: lol
After all that hassle... lol

I'm so sorry people, I really am, but if you manage to hold your nerve and read until the bottom of this, you'll understand why I had to send this.

Curse of the Old Lady

Now you've begun reading, you will not be able to tear your eyes away. You are now under the old lady curse. People have gone into therapy after they have read this and not followed the instructions. The result of their doubting and thinking this is merely a joke has been catastrophic.

"I read this and I just thought it was a laugh, someone joking... I carried on as normal for a while and the everything just went bad. It was just AWFUL! I got home from a really bad day at college to find my house full to the brim with old ladies - they wouldn't leave me alone, kept offering me old fur-covered boiled sweets and asking me if I had a boyfriend yet. It was so shocking. I should have listened to the letter and not joked about it. I wish I'd taken it seriously" - Tabbitha Stone, Memphis, America

"This letter has wrecked my life. I didn't take it seriously and suddenly I lost my job and the only replacement wage I could find was working in an old woman's home cleaning their chamber pots and rubbing their corns. If only I had followed the instructions, I would still be happily working in Burger King" - Randy Jones, Texas, America

"The Old lady has haunted my dreams ever since I ignored her letter. I'd go to sleep having thought about her all day, only to find that she'd be inside my head when I tried to sleep. I swear I had the old lady following me around too, like I'd be walking along a street and feel someone behind me, I'd turn quickly to see a flash of tartan slipper disappearing behind a tree or parked car. Once I caught sight of a zimmer frame before she hid. It's terrible. I've had to had therapy because I didn't follow the letter" - Sunrise Spearman, Detroit, America

As you can see, this is NOT a joke! The effects have been felt far and wide! the old lady really will haunt you and curse your life unless you follow these specific instructions within ten seconds of your reading this letter.
Here are your instructions:

1) Send this to 100 people to lift the old lady's curse from you. If you don't have 100 people to send this to, I'm sure you could just send it to the same person three times or more, the old lady wont mind, just so long as you annoy a lot of people very quickly. She'll like that.

2) Find an old person and wish them a happy birthday. Even if you do not know the old person and have no idea whether it is infact their birthday or not. Just go up to them and wish them a happy birthday. If you are very lucky, and it happens to actually be the old person's birthday, the old lady will hereby respect you forever, and will never darken your inbox again with her curse and she will throw in the bonus of granting you a life as long as her's so that when you are old and grey, you may continue her work.
and lastly,

3) You must send an e-mail to everyone that you have previously forwarded daft e-mail curses onto. For one, you must apologise for your stupidity in believing that the curses are actually real. And secondly, you must apologise for the fact that you obviously do not like them very much as you have forwarded a curse to them. What a lovely person you are. You have done the old lady proud.

You may be wondering what the old lady looks like. There is only one known picture of the old lady which you will now see. Brace yourself.

Your time has started ticking. The old lady has a stopwatch.... :biggrin:
HAHAHAHA!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: That was excellent! welldone! v. imaginative and cynical too!! hehehe. Red665, i rate you second for the funniest post! congrats :p:
oh btw...grt pic :biggrin:
:wink:
wild thing
HAHAHAHA!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: That was excellent! welldone! v. imaginative and cynical too!! hehehe. Red665, i rate you second for the funniest post! congrats :p:

:redface: :biggrin: Thanks :redface: :biggrin: lol
wild thing
oh btw...grt pic :biggrin:
:wink:

LOL, cheers! can you imagine though, that actually IS some poor lil' old woman somewhere! hahaha lol
hahahaha!
'If I would have ever known that this post was true, I would have sent it to all my contacts to prevent all the horrible things that have happened to me since. Since red665 posted this, I went to the supermarket to buy some toothpaste and as soon as I walked inside the supermarket, I was immediately surronded by toothless little old ladies. They told me that I would have to pay for my acts...and so since that day, all my teeth have been falling out..slowly and painfully. Please for your own sake, send this post to 100 people or else you might have to live my tragic end.' Luniah, Barcelona, Spain
do u mind if i send this to my sister? :biggrin: She fowards me this junk everyday!
wild thing
do u mind if i send this to my sister? :biggrin: She fowards me this junk everyday!

Course not :biggrin:
Before everyone around here was into using MSN to chat to their friends and it was more text, we used to ALWAYS get stuff like that sent to us. I never wasted my money on them.

Now i just get bombarded with those pathetic chains over the internet. :mad:
join the club! lol (specially from my sister) :rolleyes:

Thanks red665! Ill send it now :p:
wild thing
Thanks red665! Ill send it now :p:

Always proud to be of service :wink: lol
lol i love it!

Latest

Trending

Trending