The Student Room Group

HMRC Generic Compliance Caseworker

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by Cardiff01
Noo, they didn’t offer me the job just asked if I’d like to be considered for the generic role as well as campaigns and projects. It would be good to find out when they plan on taking on more staff.

I know, it’s so frustrating! Everyone I spoke to last year was on the reserve list for a few weeks and then contacted with a start date. Fingers crossed it’ll happen for us soon too!
Original post by Amy1234!?
Hi, I had my interview for HEO compliance 1st September. 15th September I received an email stating I had been put on a reserve list. ID was requested which I’m guessing is for pre employment checks. The role is for Newcastle. I scored 38/44.

Has any one been offered a role for Newcastle or is everyone on the reserve list? Also why have they requested my ID be emailed over if i am on hen reserve list? Im a current civil servant but form another government department.

Hi Amy?
I am currently in the same position - did you later hear back them and what happened afterwards?
Thanks.
Original post by Vmaster
Hi Amy I got reserve list email too. I scored 37/44. I emailed recruitment team to find out my position in reserve list it?s 15 out of 125. I am in Newcastle HO caseworker list. Hope you get sorted too. In mean time email recruitment team to find out your position in reserve list. Should be better than me as I got 1 less score. Good luck Vish

Hi Vish,
Have you heard anything yet?
I also scored 37/44, i received my scores yesterday and i have not requested for my position yet - I applied for the Bristol campaign.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending