Razinahxox
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Anyone else doing do Forensic Psychology at Staffordshire I need to make friends before going to uni? 😂🥰 Which accommodations is good in Staffordshire?
Staffordshire University
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Razinahxox)
Anyone else doing do Forensic Psychology at Staffordshire I need to make friends before going to uni? 😂🥰 Which accommodations is good in Staffordshire?
Hi Razinahxox

If you don't get any reply on here - it might be worth copying your thread to our applicant thread for 2021 here. This thread is quite active so might help you meet someone

Regards accommodation, it might be worth dropping our ResLife team a message with any particular questions you might have. You can find their contact details here.

Hope that helps.

Thanks

Amy
Zakhtar1
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi,
If you are looking for a accommodation for Staffordshire university. I have currently a studio available at Q studios, it’s £125 per week and I’m no longer studying at this university so I am in need of a replacement tenant. It’s literally 10 minutes away from the university and many people from Staffordshire university choose to book here. It has a en-suite, very sociable common rooms with other students there to meet.
If your interested to take over the tenancy message me , I’ll pay £1000 towards the rent as well.
Thankyou
copesophie
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi everyone! I'm currently looking for a replacement tenant for 90 Ashford Street, contracted for 2021/22, as I am no longer going to live there. It is a 4 bedroom house and the rent is £98 a week, including all bills. It is right across from the College Road campus and a short walk from the Leek Road campus. The bedroom is decently sized, with 2 bathrooms, a living room, garden, and a kitchen that will soon be receiving an extension. For more details send me a message.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (72)
22.93%
Excited but a bit nervous (141)
44.9%
Not bothered either way (37)
11.78%
I'm really nervous (64)
20.38%

Watched Threads