The Student Room Group

is a year and a half enough for 3 A levels

is studying from the upcoming june session till jan session 2023 enough for a level chem , bio and maths .. i havent started yet as i am geting my international gcses's done for the coming june session ( evidence and stuff ) but give me a brief idea about the a levels , hours per day etc..
(edited 3 years ago)
No one can answer this because it’s down to the individual student/pupil.

Some people pick up a topic almost instantly, others it can take weeks if not longer. So no we can’t answer how long it will take, sorry.

Is it doable, yes. Will it be hard, HELL YES.

Personally, even with a degree in Biomedical Science, A levels were the HARDEST thing I’ve done in my life (yes my results show this)! DX
Honestly pretty doable if you just work as if you were in school ~9-3 or whatever. (Teachers teach way slower than the speed you can learn a topic by yourself, at least in my experience).
Original post by boklibody
is studying from the upcoming june session till jan session 2023 enough for a level chem , bio and maths .. i havent started yet but give me a brief idea about the a levels , hours per day etc..

of course :smile: I personally don't take those subjects but if you're willing to put the hours in, it's definitely achievable. I read online that in a day we should sleep for 8 hours, study for 8 hours (breaks included), and do whatever for the remaining 8. So, just do a normal school day (9-3) and then 2 hours of additional revision.
I did three A levels in 9 month's..... Using a foundation programme. So it's definitely doable. But it is intense.

I got AAB and went to a Russell Group.

Quick Reply

Latest