The Student Room Group

Groomed or ruined my life?

So basically to confess i hadn’t talked to people for years at all, the moment I talked to someone for the first time in a while I fell in love he was 20 and I was 15 at the time I really enjoyed his company but then he started to drift away a bit from me, so in desperation to find new friends I made a Instagram account with pics of my legs thinking at the time this would be a good idea to make friendsnot sure whybut that was what I thought, so I talked to these people and they became friends of mine at the time until they got explicit with me aIl in all I confessed to the guy and he blocked me, I was upset and not sure why he blocked me so I apologised to him, soon after that I started trying to talk more to people I fell in love again with another guy, he found me from that account and we fell in love, he’d distract me from my work constantly blabber about things, tell me to only talk to him etc, so yh we ended that after a while and behind his back I was chatting to the other men, of course I still didn’t wrap my head around the fact these men only wanted my body, so I just continued to talk, after that incident it happened again with a guy I was trying to make friends with he asked me for a pic and of course I sent him my face, he asked what I wanted from him and I said “the D” as a joke in my head, he then asked me not to be shy and uncomfortable, I asked him if it was okay for my age and he replied with a “yes it’s fine we’re both teens” so I did what he wanted, apologised after that incident for what happened and was sad again, then it happened again with a guy who was a year younger than me he’ also had the same attitude “don’t tell your mother” and would constantly go on about meeting him and how he was going to **** me, of course I liked him at the time so I wasn’t too bothered this continued, until he broke it off, which made me sad it confused me into what was happening, so I told him “I’d die without you” as that was how I was feeling at the time, we then broke it off once more, this then lead on to another relationship with a guy who was my age we got along well I trusted him again and then he asked for pics of course out of my ignorance it happened again, I apologised again, then it got to me with the other guy from before he asked me for pics this time I could say no which I did but obviously I still liked him at the time so I didn’t let him give in until he asked so much that I just gave in again not realising what was going on, so yh that continued until I nearly turned 18 which I am now so what do you think?
jesus christ use some paragraphs
Reply 2
Original post by HoldThisL
jesus christ use some paragraphs

I didn’t realise until now, my bad
What do you think now? Do you realise the common red flags after so many of those experiences?
Reply 4
thanks
Reply 5
Original post by Justaboutalive
What do you think now? Do you realise the common red flags after so many of those experiences?

yeah I do now, but I’m still scared I’ll get sucked in again

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending