Good websites to access FREE BOOKS

Watch this thread
hemdinho
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
HI I'm a uni student and my online-university library resources are average does anyone know any sites that t have GOOD unlimited books to reAD FOR FREE withoutspending cash
mjk9999
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by hemdinho)
HI I'm a uni student and my online-university library resources are average does anyone know any sites that t have GOOD unlimited books to reAD FOR FREE withoutspending cash
This is the website I use: https://pdfget.com/books-by-genre/
It has a variety of books, however it's best to know what book you're looking for and search for it instead of browsing the website.
username5618834
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
That's a bit sus 👀
Malaysia_
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by hemdinho)
While it works sometimes, it doesn't work every time. What I do is type a particular book into Google, followed by 'Pdf' and I find one of the results is the book I'm seeking.
BP67
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
library genesis although most books are in epub you can convert them into pdf
mdimranislam21
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
It’s a very good source to read the books..thank you..
Quint Jackson
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by mjk9999)
I read a lot of book reviews, critical articles about them on the site https://graduateway.com/religion-essay-topics/, including about books that deal with religious issues. I have read a lot of commentaries on the Bible in recent times.
This is the website I use: https://pdfget.com/books-by-genre/

It has a variety of books, however it's best to know what book you're looking for and search for it instead of browsing the website."
_________

Thank you so much for these recommendations!
Last edited by Quint Jackson; 5 months ago
mdimranislam21
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Wow..it’s very beautiful website for the reading books..🥰🥰
mohsinekh
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Booksvan Free Pdf Ebooks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (34)
26.56%
As I expected (44)
34.38%
Harder (43)
33.59%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
5.47%

Watched Threads