amelia.phuong
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi everyone,

I just took March 2021 BST exam today.

I manage to attempt all big questions but not all sub-questions.

This subject cause me a lot of confusion. I don't know how much is required for the answers. The sample answers are way too lengthy and not feasible given the timeframe!

Anyone can advise would be greatly appreciate!
Ml000
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I took the BST exam today too, I thought it was awful, especially question2. How did you find it overall?
d01rf
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Ml000)
I took the BST exam today too, I thought it was awful, especially question2. How did you find it overall?
A few things to bear in mind. I was in your position in December.

The model answers in the Question Bank are not expected to be replicated in exam time so don’t worry about not matching their length. They are intended to capture a range of different points and the examiners certainly don’t expect your answers to be anywhere near as detailed.

BST is a highly subjective exam. As long as you’ve attempted each question and approached it logically by using the material in the question and applying it sensibly, you should be fine.
amelia.phuong
Rep:
?
(Original post by d01rf)

The model answers in the Question Bank are not expected to be replicated in exam time so don’t worry about not matching their length. They are intended to capture a range of different points and the examiners certainly don’t expect your answers to be anywhere near as detailed.

BST is a highly subjective exam. As long as you’ve attempted each question and approached it logically by using the material in the question and applying it sensibly, you should be fine.
I failed to attempt all sub-questions...
amelia.phuong
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ml000)
The question 2 is totally diaster. If I failed, it would due to it.
amelia.phuong
Rep:
?
(Original post by d01rf)

Thank you for your advice. Did you pass?
d01rf
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by amelia.phuong)
Thank you for your advice. Did you pass?
Hi yes - I got 71 I think. It’s easy to say but there is no point in worrying about it now.

I thought I’d failed and ended up passing comfortably. Try not to think about it now - what’s done is done.
deatheater4134
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Subquestions?I definitely lost lots of marks for the exhibit question (18marks) but just feel like this has to be done to even come close to finishing the paper! It’s so time pressured!!
Ryanrr
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by d01rf)

Hey, did BST as well. It was a difficult exam and I did around 60-65% of every question but absolutely nailed the 10 marks ethics. Do you think thats enough? Its literally impossible for anyone to do more than 80% of each question in the 2.5hrs?
What does everyone thing, I am genuinely scared about failing
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (155)
42.82%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (53)
14.64%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (146)
40.33%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (8)
2.21%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed