Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Hi can you access the 2018 papers on normal aqa to revise from
Last edited by username5583572; 6 months ago
Olivia Hulme
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Hey I sat this paper, i can't really remember specific details but the source question was on Henry 7th Government and how he ran his government basically, like what style of leadership he had

One of the essay questions was on Elizabeth's foreign policy

The other essay question was on the three monarchs, Edward, Mary and then early Liz but mainly Edward and Mary

Hope this helps!
username5583572
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Thanks, do you by any chance know about the Nazi Germany 2019 paper ?
lz.xo1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by sana.s16)
Thanks, do you by any chance know about the Nazi Germany 2019 paper ?
Do you still need to know?
username5583572
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
(Original post by lz.xo1)
Do you still need to know?
Yes please 2019 and the 2020 paper if you know it
lz.xo1
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Yes please 2019 and the 2020 paper if you know it
Sorry I don't have any info for 2020 but I just sat 2019 for my mocks last week. AQA Nazi Germany 2019.
- The three source questions were about the Stresemann Era and the USA's loans. One source was saying that Stresemann's strategies were beneficial to Germany and helped Germany get back on its feet, whereas the other source said that Stresemann may have found short term solutions, but in the long term, made Germany collapse, especially after the Great Depression. So you'd talk about how Germany's economy was thriving as they were able to pay back most of the reparations of the Treaty of Versailles. Stresemann also used the loans to build infrastructure and increase employment numbers. The USA invested their businesses there, eg. Ford, Gillette.
- There was a question (I think 8 marks but I can't entirely remember) about the Great Depression and its impacts on Germany and the economic difficulties it caused especially, so you’d mention how USA demanded Germany for repayments as the Wall Street Crash meant their economy had collapsed.
- There was one about how young people's lives were effected under Nazi rule, so you'd talk about the Hitler Youth, and how education systems were changed eg. textbooks were made by the Nazis, Jews were segregated, and how the Nazi's used children to spy on people, ensuring that no one is opposing the Nazis.
- The 16 marker was about whether you think Fear and Violence were the most important reason for the Nazis gaining full control of Germany or Propaganda. Fear : you'd talk about the Night of the Long Knives because it shows how Hitler used violence to eliminate even the smallest threats, how the SA were used to manipulate and in some cases threaten the public into voting for the Nazis. The SA were also used to intimidate opposing parties, especially the Communists, which attracted the middle and upper classes who felt threatened by communism. Propaganda : Joseph Goebbels was in charge of all propaganda, movies were made to depict the Nazis as wonderful, newspapers told biased stories and advertised them, any newspapers who did not comply were shut down. Posters were put up, specifically targeting the farmers and workers of the lower class, persuading them that if they vote for the Nazis, their profit would increase, therefore appealing to the lower classes.

I have some quick videos that might be able to help. Tell me if you need them!
username5583572
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
(Original post by lz.xo1)
Sorry I don't have any info for 2020 but I just sat 2019 for my mocks last week. AQA Nazi Germany 2019.
- The three source questions were about the Stresemann Era and the USA's loans. One source was saying that Stresemann's strategies were beneficial to Germany and helped Germany get back on its feet, whereas the other source said that Stresemann may have found short term solutions, but in the long term, made Germany collapse, especially after the Great Depression. So you'd talk about how Germany's economy was thriving as they were able to pay back most of the reparations of the Treaty of Versailles. Stresemann also used the loans to build infrastructure and increase employment numbers. The USA invested their businesses there, eg. Ford, Gillette.
- There was a question (I think 8 marks but I can't entirely remember) about the Great Depression and its impacts on Germany and the economic difficulties it caused especially, so you’d mention how USA demanded Germany for repayments as the Wall Street Crash meant their economy had collapsed.
- There was one about how young people's lives were effected under Nazi rule, so you'd talk about the Hitler Youth, and how education systems were changed eg. textbooks were made by the Nazis, Jews were segregated, and how the Nazi's used children to spy on people, ensuring that no one is opposing the Nazis.
- The 16 marker was about whether you think Fear and Violence were the most important reason for the Nazis gaining full control of Germany or Propaganda. Fear : you'd talk about the Night of the Long Knives because it shows how Hitler used violence to eliminate even the smallest threats, how the SA were used to manipulate and in some cases threaten the public into voting for the Nazis. The SA were also used to intimidate opposing parties, especially the Communists, which attracted the middle and upper classes who felt threatened by communism. Propaganda : Joseph Goebbels was in charge of all propaganda, movies were made to depict the Nazis as wonderful, newspapers told biased stories and advertised them, any newspapers who did not comply were shut down. Posters were put up, specifically targeting the farmers and workers of the lower class, persuading them that if they vote for the Nazis, their profit would increase, therefore appealing to the lower classes.

I have some quick videos that might be able to help. Tell me if you need them!
Thankyou so much!, but is this for a level because in my aqa spec there is just a 30 mark source question and 2 25 markers
lz.xo1
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Thankyou so much!, but is this for a level because in my aqa spec there is just a 30 mark source question and 2 25 markers
oh noooo sorry my bad lol
Srz100
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I’m also doing aqa a level for Nazis can you let me know what the questions were please, if you know them
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling now you've started university?

I'm loving it! (57)
14.65%
I'm enjoying it but I'm still settling in (98)
25.19%
I'm a bit unsure (67)
17.22%
I'm finding things difficult (133)
34.19%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (34)
8.74%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed