The Student Room Group

Undergraduate Scholarships EU- English Major

I’m an EU student I’ll graduate high school in 2022. I’ve wanted my whole life to go to University in the UK and now with Brexit I might have to change my dream. But first I want to know if it is at all possible to find the scholarships or loans to support EU students. I want to study English Literature and right now I am thinking of Queen Mary, Sussex, Bristol but I am open for suggestions. I am French in the OIB program with average 16. Thank you.
Original post by Anonymous
I’m an EU student I’ll graduate high school in 2022. I’ve wanted my whole life to go to University in the UK and now with Brexit I might have to change my dream. But first I want to know if it is at all possible to find the scholarships or loans to support EU students. I want to study English Literature and right now I am thinking of Queen Mary, Sussex, Bristol but I am open for suggestions. I am French in the OIB program with average 16. Thank you.

Hi!!

The University of East Anglia offers lots of scholarships for International and EU students, in fact there's more for you guys that there are for UK students! You can find all of our scholarships here: https://www.uea.ac.uk/study/fees-and-funding/scholarships-finder/international

UEA itself is great for English Lit, we have a great undergrad programme! The uni itself is very self-contained and in a great place with a lot of cultures, Norwich! I'd love to answer anymore questions you have about the uni.

Becca
3rd year student
Original post by Anonymous

Hello,

At the University of Sussex, we offer scholarships to EU students. Please find more information about the available undergraduate scholarships here. We also have advice for EU students studying in the UK and information regarding EU student tuition fee changes.

One of the scholarships available includes the Chancellors international and EU Scholarships (2021), in which 60 scholarships are available to undergraduate and postgraduate international applicants. You will receive £5,000 per year of full-time study and the deadline for the application is 1 August 2021 0:00 (GMT).

English Literature and English Language and Linguistics are ranked 9th, and Drama 7th, in the UK for research quality (The Complete University Guide 2020) and 97% of our English graduates found employment or progressed into the full-time postgraduate study within six months of graduating from Sussex (Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education EPI Calculation, 2017).

If you have any further questions regarding scholarships, please contact: [email protected]

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

Kind Regards,
Erica (3rd Year BSc Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence)
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 3
Thanks for this informations. I will look into these now.

Quick Reply

Latest