Lilparishilton
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
So I just had my interview with camberwell and before having it I tried to look everywhere for questions they might ask but unfortunately didn’t come across any! So here are the questions I was asked.
(At the start of the interview he stated that he was going to ask four questions to get an idea of my personality and then he’d look at my work, there was no need to share my screen as he had my portfolio in front of him)

1. why now in my life did I decide to apply for a BA in sculpture

2. Why have I chosen camberwell

3. what specific work of mine do I want him to focus on (as I had varied work in my portfolio)

4.why have I chosen sculpture instead of photography ( as majority of my portfolio was photography based)

5. If I had any questions

I hope this helps! Also I ended up waiting for the call to start for around 10/15 mins! But I suggest logging on 5 mins before your call anyway!
Violetmafleming
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Lilparishilton)
So I just had my interview with camberwell and before having it I tried to look everywhere for questions they might ask but unfortunately didn’t come across any! So here are the questions I was asked.
(At the start of the interview he stated that he was going to ask four questions to get an idea of my personality and then he’d look at my work, there was no need to share my screen as he had my portfolio in front of him)

1. why now in my life did I decide to apply for a BA in sculpture

2. Why have I chosen camberwell

3. what specific work of mine do I want him to focus on (as I had varied work in my portfolio)

4.why have I chosen sculpture instead of photography ( as majority of my portfolio was photography based)

5. If I had any questions

I hope this helps! Also I ended up waiting for the call to start for around 10/15 mins! But I suggest logging on 5 mins before your call anyway!
Hi! I hope your interview went well I had mine back in February! I haven’t received any updates yet lol, I’m trying to find other people who’ve applied! Have you received any updates yet?
Anonymous #1
Report 2 weeks ago
This is not a place to discuss this. Tysm! :mad:
Lilparishilton
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Violetmafleming)
Hi! I hope your interview went well I had mine back in February! I haven’t received any updates yet lol, I’m trying to find other people who’ve applied! Have you received any updates yet?
Hey angel! Thank you, I hope yours did too! I haven’t heard a reply back! But I can imagine they’re probs trying to sort out the deferred from last year and whatnot! I do know that they’ve been extremely slow in general as I applied to another course at camberwell and received the portal like a month later.
Let me know if you want to swap deets! Xoxox
Violetmafleming
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Lilparishilton)
Hey angel! Thank you, I hope yours did too! I haven’t heard a reply back! But I can imagine they’re probs trying to sort out the deferred from last year and whatnot! I do know that they’ve been extremely slow in general as I applied to another course at camberwell and received the portal like a month later.
Let me know if you want to swap deets! Xoxox
Yeah of course! My Instagram is @violetmafleming
Anonymous #2
Report 6 days ago
Have you had any updates on your application? I'm still waiting to hear back from Painting, it's been 2 months now, just wondering whether anyone has heard from them.
Violetmafleming
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Have you had any updates on your application? I'm still waiting to hear back from Painting, it's been 2 months now, just wondering whether anyone has heard from them.
Nope I haven’t, it’s been 2 months for me too I wouldn’t worry
tknero
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
i just got an unconditional offer!
Violetmafleming
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by tknero)
i just got an unconditional offer!
Wow!! Congrats! Was this for sculpture??
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What would make a great online university open day?

Virtual campus tour (68)
19.1%
Virtual accommodation tour (51)
14.33%
Find out about sports clubs, societies and facilities (17)
4.78%
Video content about the local area (3)
0.84%
Webinars with lecturers (11)
3.09%
Taster lectures or seminars (76)
21.35%
Speak to current students studying my course (81)
22.75%
Speak to current students about the uni in general (15)
4.21%
Fun online activities or experiences (13)
3.65%
Connecting with careers services or employers (8)
2.25%
Info about student wellbeing and support services (6)
1.69%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (7)
1.97%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed