CakeBoss03
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hello,

I have applied for a normal maintenance loan this month (March). The status on my online account is Payments Ready To Be Made. Does this mean I will get the money very soon?

Is there any info I have to give because I have already given my bank details and haven’t been asked for any other details?

How long is the wait approximately? I haven’t been given a breakdown as to when I will receive my payments.

Thanks!
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by CakeBoss03)
Hello,

I have applied for a normal maintenance loan this month (March). The status on my online account is Payments Ready To Be Made. Does this mean I will get the money very soon?

Is there any info I have to give because I have already given my bank details and haven’t been asked for any other details?

How long is the wait approximately? I haven’t been given a breakdown as to when I will receive my payments.

Thanks!
Hi, when does your course start?
Please follow this link/guide to view your payment schedule http://ow.ly/hqFS30ptSwp - does it say awaiting confirmation? What is the scheduled payment date?
Thanks, Isaac
CakeBoss03
Rep:
?
(Original post by SFE Isaac)
Hi, when does your course start?
Please follow this link/guide to view your payment schedule http://ow.ly/hqFS30ptSwp - does it say awaiting confirmation? What is the scheduled payment date?
Thanks, Isaac
Hi,

Thanks for your reply. My course has already started.

When I had written this post, the dates were not given but now it says 15th March and awaiting confirmation.

Does this mean SFE are waiting for the uni to confirm my attendance? Would it be a good idea to contact my uni myself and show them my letter of entitlement so that the process is faster and they confirm my attendance sooner.

Thanks again!
SFE Isaac
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hi,

Thanks for your reply. My course has already started.

When I had written this post, the dates were not given but now it says 15th March and awaiting confirmation.

Does this mean SFE are waiting for the uni to confirm my attendance? Would it be a good idea to contact my uni myself and show them my letter of entitlement so that the process is faster and they confirm my attendance sooner.

Thanks again!
If your online account under the 'Your Finance' http://ow.ly/hqFS30ptSwp section still states 'Awaiting Confirmation', we require your University to send Confirmation of Registration (CoR) electronically to us. Please ask them to send this through.

We will process this within 24-48 hours of receipt and then your online payment schedule will update, confirming the new payment date. The normal timescale once this is received is up to 5 working days to clear into your bank if a payment is due.

Thanks, Isaac
CakeBoss03
Rep:
?
(Original post by SFE Isaac)
If your online account under the 'Your Finance' http://ow.ly/hqFS30ptSwp section still states 'Awaiting Confirmation', we require your University to send Confirmation of Registration (CoR) electronically to us. Please ask them to send this through.

We will process this within 24-48 hours of receipt and then your online payment schedule will update, confirming the new payment date. The normal timescale once this is received is up to 5 working days to clear into your bank if a payment is due.

Thanks, Isaac
Will do. Thanks for your help, Isaac!
SFE Isaac
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Will do. Thanks for your help, Isaac!
You're welcome
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (191)
43.71%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (49)
11.21%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (35)
8.01%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (91)
20.82%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (46)
10.53%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (25)
5.72%

Watched Threads