The Student Room Group

YouTube Girlfriend

There is this girl on YouTube, who uploads vlogs. She is the most beautiful, and charming, also talented person I have ever seen. We have spoken on numerous occasions via the comments, but she doesn't know who I am, yet I know all about her. We live in separate countries. I asked her to be my gf, and she sent "Why not? Lol!" we are now in a relationship, but I'm jealous of all the other guys giving her attention, what should I do?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
She is so my girlfriend, she agreed to go out with me. I would never be unfaithful to this girl by joining a dating website, nor finding another girl. I love my little vlogger, she is my angel. 😇
Original post by Anonymous
She is so my girlfriend, she agreed to go out with me. I would never be unfaithful to this girl by joining a dating website, nor finding another girl. I love my little vlogger, she is my angel. 😇

troll
If your YouTube relationship were a video I’d de-monitise it.
(edited 3 years ago)
I believe it is a perfect specimen, yes 😂
Reply 5
Affirmative.
Reply 6
But you are ghosting them, you never agreed to date them, did you? This girl is my girlfriend.
Original post by Anonymous
But you are ghosting them, you never agreed to date them, did you? This girl is my girlfriend.

She is not, whether you’re trolling or not.
Original post by Celtic Conjurer

you got the wrong name its not brutal bee

its brutal celtic:biggrin:
Sorry to burst your bubble but I don't think you're in an actual relationship with this person...
Original post by Wise Goldie
you got the wrong name its not brutal bee

its brutal celtic:biggrin:

:colondollar:
:colondollar:

exposed you now

it think bee and celtic are the same lol:biggrin:
She is not your girlfriend, she's not even your friend. From what I read, you do not even know one another, so how could you be in a relationship with her?

You're on fire today 💀😭
I think it's more close to stalking
I like to think I have recycled it, rather than copied it.
10/4
Original post by LovelyMrFox_

That's what people always say in exams.. Shame it never works out though
Mate, she is not your girlfriend. One day, when you're a big boy, you will find a nice person who will actually want to date you, but I somehow doubt it will be this video girl. Time to stop dreaming and move on.
Original post by LovelyMrFox_

lol, now she's banned! :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending