Josh McI
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Does anyone know when Queens Universal Belfast sends our offers??
mlokhialover
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Josh McI)
Hi they'll probably send them around the end of April
Greekdentist
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by mlokhialover)
Hi they'll probably send them around the end of April
Last year they rejected me on 31/03. I think they give all offers and rejections on ucas track all at once. So you will hopefully hear by end of month.
mlokhialover
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by aspireddentist)
Last year they rejected me on 31/03. I think they give all offers and rejections on ucas track all at once. So you will hopefully hear by end of month.
Ahh I see because someone on the admissions team said late April is when they sent them out last year they must've got the months mixed up. Thanks for your help! Good luck on your application this year
Greekdentist
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by mlokhialover)
Ahh I see because someone on the admissions team said late April is when they sent them out last year they must've got the months mixed up. Thanks for your help! Good luck on your application this year
Thank you! Yeah I think hopefully they will reply by end of month, the latest beginning april.
Did you get any offers from your other unis? I am waiting to hear back from leeds post-interview.
Queen's University Belfast Student Reps
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Josh McI)
Hi Everyone,

I hope you lot are all doing ok, I know that the wait for news can be really hard and very stressful. Our admissions team are currently making their way through all the applications and are sending out offers on an ongoing basis. Hopefully you'll hear something soon!

If you are really worried you can contact admissions on [email protected], if you include your UCAS reference number that will really help them track down your application.

If you have any questions about life at Queen's or if there's anything else I can help with, please let me know!

Best of Luck
Alice 2nd year Architecture
Team Queen's
Josh McI
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by Queen's University Belfast Student Reps)
Hi Everyone,

I hope you lot are all doing ok, I know that the wait for news can be really hard and very stressful. Our admissions team are currently making their way through all the applications and are sending out offers on an ongoing basis. Hopefully you'll hear something soon!

If you are really worried you can contact admissions on [email protected], if you include your UCAS reference number that will really help them track down your application.

If you have any questions about life at Queen's or if there's anything else I can help with, please let me know!

Best of Luck
Alice 2nd year Architecture
Team Queen's
Thank you so much!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (29)
30.21%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (9)
9.38%
No I am happy with my choice (52)
54.17%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (6)
6.25%

Watched Threads