Help! I like a white girl

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
I am a Pak! who has fallen for a white girl. My family want me to marry an Asian girl, but I find this white girl cute, and funny. We get along, and I want to introduce her to my family, but I know my dad will not take to her. I think my mom will as she is a very accepting person, and could persuade my siblings to give her a chance, but my dad will not approve whatsoever. What should I do?
iamthicccccc1405
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
how old are you?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by iamthicccccc1405)
how old are you?
17, why?
iamthicccccc1405
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
well you can just keep it a secret till your 18, then run away and get married when you turn 18,
Anonymous #1
well you can just keep it a secret till your 18, then run away and get married when you turn 18,
My dad would literally stone me if I did that, he would take it out on my mom, and siblings, which wouldn't be fair on them. Plus, my dad is a very strict and religious man, who believes he is in charge of everybody.
iamthicccccc1405
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
My dad would literally stone me if I did that, he would take it out on my mom, and siblings, which wouldn't be fair on them. Plus, my dad is a very strict and religious man, who believes he is in charge of everybody.
oh well then kill your dad, THEN run away and marry her
Spoiler:
Show
and honestly you shouldn't take my advice, im dumb please dont kill your dad
Anonymous #2
Report 6 months ago
I like a brown girl maybe we can exchange tips
Anonymous #1
oh well then kill your dad, THEN run away and marry her
Spoiler:
Show
and honestly you shouldn't take my advice, im dumb please dont kill your dad
Obviously, I am not going to kill my dad, I know you were only kidding. But I am not in the mood for wisecracks. This girl and I could have a successful relationship, but my dad will never approve.
iamthicccccc1405
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Obviously, I am not going to kill my dad, I know you were only kidding. But I am not in the mood for wisecracks. This girl and I could have a successful relationship, but my dad will never approve.
ok im sorry, i guess just try and get your dad to accept it, you know him better then a lot of people bc he is your dad, so convince him
Arthur_Murray
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Perhaps stick with the Asian bird, you and this white gal do not have a future. Tell your dad to mind his own business, as you're old enough to know who to date.
username5173262
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
TSR really doesn't want to let me post images of surprised pikachu huh...
iamthicccccc1405
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by V℮rsions)
TSR really doesn't want to let me post images of surprised pikachu huh...
sorry guess not
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Arthur_Murray)
Perhaps stick with the Asian bird, you and this white gal do not have a future. Tell your dad to mind his own business, as you're old enough to know who to date.
No, I like the Asian girl as a friend, she is super nice, but not my type. This white girl is who I want to be with, and I know my dad shouldn't get to dictate who I date, but we are a very close knit family.
username5173262
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
damn
iamthicccccc1405
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
damn
its ok mIkE
Arthur_Murray
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
No, I like the Asian girl as a friend, she is super nice, but not my type. This white girl is who I want to be with, and I know my dad shouldn't get to dictate who I date, but we are a very close knit family.
You're practically an adult, therefore it is your life to decide who and who not to date. Perhaps it is different in Pakistani families, and we must have had alternate upbringings, but if I were you, I'd tell my dad I get to choose what I do in life.
username5173262
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
its ok mIkE
I just... I just really wanted to send surprised pikachu :getmecoat:
and what'd you call yourself again? Anna??
iamthicccccc1405
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I just... I just really wanted to send surprised pikachu :getmecoat:
and what'd you call yourself again? Anna??
my real name is Emma, but yeah i said Anna, and
Attached files
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Arthur_Murray)
You're practically an adult, therefore it is your life to decide who and who not to date. Perhaps it is different in Pakistani families, and we must have had alternate upbringings, but if I were you, I'd tell my dad I get to choose what I do in life.
I could never answer back to my dad, he would kill me. My mom would tell me not to be so rude to him, as he is my dad. I suppose I just have to forget about this white girl, but my dad will never be happy who in date, unless he chooses the girl himself.
Arthur_Murray
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I could never answer back to my dad, he would kill me. My mom would tell me not to be so rude to him, as he is my dad. I suppose I just have to forget about this white girl, but my dad will never be happy who in date, unless he chooses the girl himself.
I'm sorry to hear that, man. I hope things do improve for you. Perhaps your dad will die with covid? Then you and this girl could be together. Just another case of rotten luck.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (13)
7.34%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (29)
16.38%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (29)
16.38%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (25)
14.12%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (48)
27.12%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (33)
18.64%

Watched Threads