Randomly blocked on Instagram

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
A family friend of the opposite gender randomly blocked me, we were following each other for a while and I know 100% nothing happened between us that would cause her to block me. I asked her to make sure that I didn't do anything and she replied of course not but she felt embarrassed by her story and didn't want to disrespect me in any way. I'm baffled because there are others who follow her like me that she would supposedly feel embarrassed for them to see her stories. Could it be she secretly likes me and doesn't want me to see anything which would cause me to not feel the same way? Again nothing happened and we speak to each other normally it's just the random block
hhhhhhhwusjs
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Adz2042
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
It's Instagram...
If you know this person in real life, then speak to them in person about it.
If you're far away from them, but they are a family friend, write to them (you would clearly have their details to be trusted in the family circle).
Or just email them if this is seriously triggering your OCD because they blocked you on a social media app.
hhhhhhhwusjs
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Just find them and kill them. Simple really
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (221)
43.42%
I'm worried that I'm not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (58)
11.39%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (39)
7.66%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as 'lesser' because I didn't take exams (107)
21.02%
I don't think that receiving these grades will impact my future (56)
11%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (28)
5.5%

Watched Threads