The Student Room Group

Official Plymouth College of Art 2021 Applicants Thread

Original post by Plymouth College Of Art
Hello everyone! :smile:

If you are starting at Plymouth College of Art in September 2021 (or are thinking about coming to study here) then please feel free to reply to this thread with any questions you might have about applications, accommodation, courses, part-time work, or student life. If you have any other worries or questions then feel free to reply in the thread or send us a private message! We understand that this year is a little harder than usual and that students will have more worries, so please reach out to us for help if you need it :smile:

If you are looking to meet some of your new course mates, then there are some ice-breakers you can respond to in the thread so you can get to know each other:

What course are you applying for?
What is your area of interest in the course you are applying for?
What universities are you thinking of?

What societies are you thinking of joining?
What hobbies do you have?
What A-Level subjects did you study?

Lauren :smile:
Student Ambassador and Third Year Animation Student

Hey! My name is Shreya. I have applied and received an offer for the Foundation Art and Design Course at PCA.
Currently, I take Art, Maths and Physics at A Level.
Nice to meet you Arianwen, and I also hope to meet people on the course before it starts.
I was wondering what types of societies there are at PCA?

Scroll to see replies

Official Plymouth College of Art 2021 Applicants Thread

Original post by Plymouth College Of Art
Hello everyone! :smile:

If you are starting at Plymouth College of Art in September 2021 (or are thinking about coming to study here) then please feel free to reply to this thread with any questions you might have about applications, accommodation, courses, part-time work, or student life. If you have any other worries or questions then feel free to reply in the thread or send us a private message! We understand that this year is a little harder than usual and that students will have more worries, so please reach out to us for help if you need it :smile:

If you are looking to meet some of your new course mates, then there are some ice-breakers you can respond to in the thread so you can get to know each other:

What course are you applying for?
What is your area of interest in the course you are applying for?
What universities are you thinking of?

What societies are you thinking of joining?
What hobbies do you have?
What A-Level subjects did you study?

Lauren :smile:
Student Ambassador and Third Year Animation Student

Hey! My name is Shreya. I have applied and received an offer for the Foundation Art and Design Course at PCA.
Currently, I take Art, Maths and Physics at A Level.
Nice to meet you Arianwen, and I also hope to meet people on the course before it starts.
I was wondering what types of societies there are at PCA?

Quick Reply

Latest