The Student Room Group

Physician associate interview

I’ve applied for Bolton university and have been successful in securing an interview,I’ve been doing loads of research to prepare but it would be nice to hear from someone who’s actually had an interview, any tips? Has anyone else applied for the same uni? Or even a different one? how was the interview process. What kind of questions do they ask ? Let me know :smile:
Reply 1
Hello! I have also secured an interview for PA studies at Bolton for this year. I also would like to know what they would ask and how the interview process is staged. Good luck!
Hello, just wondering if you guys have had your interviews done and how was it?
Reply 3
Hi, I was also offered an interview and was told that I would hear back at the end of April but still haven’t heard back from them. Have you heard back?
Original post by Meh787
Hi, I was also offered an interview and was told that I would hear back at the end of April but still haven’t heard back from them. Have you heard back?

Just had my interview today and they said within 2 weeks they are gonna contact of successful or not.
Reply 5
I got my interview date on 7th April. I havent received any update after the interview. Did you heard back from them?
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 6
Mine was in March and I still haven’t heard back from them.
Reply 7
I got an email from the Uni saying the results will be provided likely next week
Yes the whole process is going to be concluded I'm May
Hey guys, what kind of questions did they ask? any examples?

Hope it all goes well for yous!
Reply 10
Thw questions were mostly about what are the qualities of a PA, and about your experiences and skills.
Reply 11
Hey, has anyone had a reply back yet from the uni?
Reply 12
no, not yet
Anyone heard back from Uni of Bolton, I had my interview end of March but not heard anything yet
Reply 14
Original post by Yusiiiiiii
Anyone heard back from Uni of Bolton, I had my interview end of March but not heard anything yet

No not heard anything yet, I have read on here that some people have received offers. Im assuming by the end of the month they will let us know.
Original post by Ellie123.0
No not heard anything yet, I have read on here that some people have received offers. Im assuming by the end of the month they will let us know.

Thank you! Good luck! Fingers crossed for both of us!
Reply 16
Thank you! Good luck! Fingers crossed for both of us!

Thank you, let me know when you hear from them.
Reply 17
Hey, just wondering if you had heard back yet?

No I haven’t heard anything yet.
Original post by Ellie123.0
No I haven’t heard anything yet.

Okay, thank you same here!
Anyone got offers from Bolton yet???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending