When will I recieve interview from ual (csm graphic design)

Watch
jiartarchive
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
im applying as an international student (from foundation tho, not ual one) and I applied for this year sep entry.and i applied for graphic communication design but i still havent heard anything !! from uni. kinda worried
makikooni
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi, I applied one week before the deadline and I was asked for portfolio one month later. Haven't heard anything from CSM since then yet (same course).
jiartarchive
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by makikooni)
Hi, I applied one week before the deadline and I was asked for portfolio one month later. Haven't heard anything from CSM since then yet (same course).
ahhh exactly me too x i just got an interview from chelsea and camberwell tho
Zi Jia
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by jiartarchive)
im applying as an international student (from foundation tho, not ual one) and I applied for this year sep entry.and i applied for graphic communication design but i still havent heard anything !! from uni. kinda worried
hi, i haven't heard anything yet as well. I also applied as an international student to CSM foundation. where did you apply to??
jiartarchive
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Zi Jia)
hi, i haven't heard anything yet as well. I also applied as an international student to CSM foundation. where did you apply to??
ayy i applied for csm graphic design ba xx
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by jiartarchive)
Hi, I also applied for Graphic Communication Design at CSM and I had an interview last week, now I'm waiting to see if I get in. Have you checked your UAL portal? (I'm not international though, maybe the process is different??)
jiartarchive
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi, I also applied for Graphic Communication Design at CSM and I had an interview last week, now I'm waiting to see if I get in. Have you checked your UAL portal? (I'm not international though, maybe the process is different??)
hiya xx ive also heard from my friends that they got interview request last week i guess it a little bit different for international students!
nehcnil
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
if u dont mind me asking, when did u submit your portfolio and how long did it take for them to reply with an interview invite?
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by nehcnil)
if u dont mind me asking, when did u submit your portfolio and how long did it take for them to reply with an interview invite?
Yeah no worries, I submitted my portfolio a few days before the deadline (1st March) I can't remember the exact day and then I got an invite to interview on the 8th and had my interview on the 17th. Good luck
nehcnil
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yeah no worries, I submitted my portfolio a few days before the deadline (1st March) I can't remember the exact day and then I got an invite to interview on the 8th and had my interview on the 17th. Good luck
oh thanks, i submitted mine like on the 8th/9th of March. I havent heard from yet so im a bit worried, as other people ik got an interview invite after a week and half or so. Im probs gonna wait a few more days and see how it goes, and might email them if i havent heard anything.
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by nehcnil)
oh thanks, i submitted mine like on the 8th/9th of March. I havent heard from yet so im a bit worried, as other people ik got an interview invite after a week and half or so. Im probs gonna wait a few more days and see how it goes, and might email them if i havent heard anything.
Yeah, I would say email and ask, maybe message them on your UAL portal.
samm543635
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
how do you start a portfolio?
Anonymous #1
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by samm543635)
how do you start a portfolio?
They send an email giving you a link to a website called PebblePad where they have made an account for you to submit your portfolio on.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (187)
5.01%
Uncertainty around my education (545)
14.62%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (417)
11.18%
Lack of purpose or motivation (514)
13.78%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (184)
4.93%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (222)
5.95%
Loneliness (313)
8.39%
Financial worries (138)
3.7%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (145)
3.89%
Exposure to negative news/social media (168)
4.51%
Lack of real life entertainment (212)
5.69%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (333)
8.93%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (351)
9.41%

Watched Threads