The Student Room Group

University

Struggling to make an insurance choice. My firm choice is Univeristy of Birmingham and I got a conditional offer.

My insurance choice is either university of Wolverhampton, Birmingham city university or Aston university

I got a conditional offer from Aston and Wolverhampton and an unconditional offer from Birmingham city

Anyone can give me advice on which uni is best to make an insurance choice on ? Thanks
Original post by Anonymous
Struggling to make an insurance choice. My firm choice is Univeristy of Birmingham and I got a conditional offer.

My insurance choice is either university of Wolverhampton, Birmingham city university or Aston university

I got a conditional offer from Aston and Wolverhampton and an unconditional offer from Birmingham city

Anyone can give me advice on which uni is best to make an insurance choice on ? Thanks

Hi!

Congrats on your offers and hopefully we will be seeing you at UoB when the time comes!

When making an insurance choice you need to think about a number of things! Firstly, if it's a conditional offer, what are the grades like in comparison to the firm? Are they very similar to your firm or do they give you some room to drop a few grades? Obviously, with an unconditional then you don't have to worry about this! Also, looking at your choices, you want to be in a similar area for all the unis. Is one of them in a slightly better? Do you lean more towards Birmingham than Wolverhampton? Another thing you can consider is league tables/rankings but I wouldn't worry about this too much. Which of the universities could you picture yourself at? What are the extracurricular activities like? Does one of them offer something that none of the others do? I don't think I can tell you definitively which university is better as there are so many factors to consider and it really is a very personal choice! I hope this helps!

~Caitlin~

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending