Go Ahead Bus & Rail Graduate Scheme 2021

Watch
hannah333davis
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Hello to anyone else who has applied for this scheme I've passed the online tests and have now been invited to complete some video interview questions.

Does anyone know if there is a limit on prep time once you view the interview questions? Or can you take as much time to prepare as you like? Also, does anyone know what questions are likely to be asked?

Thanks!
A Bunch of Nuns
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by hannah333davis)
Hello to anyone else who has applied for this scheme I've passed the online tests and have now been invited to complete some video interview questions.

Does anyone know if there is a limit on prep time once you view the interview questions? Or can you take as much time to prepare as you like? Also, does anyone know what questions are likely to be asked?

Thanks!
Hey, I'm the same and heard back today so also interested in this.

I would assume, as it's only two questions, that they are likely to be "Why the Role?" and "Why Go-Ahead Group?" although I can't be sure.
DLW17
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago

Thanks!
I have similar questions although assume a lot of us have only just reached this stage!
hannah333davis
Rep:
?
(Original post by A Bunch of Nuns)
Hey, I'm the same and heard back today so also interested in this.

I would assume, as it's only two questions, that they are likely to be "Why the Role?" and "Why Go-Ahead Group?" although I can't be sure.
this would be my guess too, but who knows!
hannah333davis
Rep:
?
(Original post by DLW17)
I have similar questions although assume a lot of us have only just reached this stage!
I'm assuming we have as much time as we want to prepare an answer seeing as the guidance suggests writing a script for the answers! Not sure yet though, I'll probably complete mine tomorrow
DLW17
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I'm assuming we have as much time as we want to prepare an answer seeing as the guidance suggests writing a script for the answers! Not sure yet though, I'll probably complete mine tomorrow
Yeah that's what I was thinking - for now have prepared for the questions above and will probably do mine tomorrow as well!
A Bunch of Nuns
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Just completed it this morning. You have 2 mins to read the question, 2 mins to answer for each question. If you wanna retake the question you get time to listen back to your previous answer and then an extra 5 seconds to prepare yourself, so I'm not sure how you would be able to write a script.
hannah333davis
Rep:
?
Just completed it this morning. You have 2 mins to read the question, 2 mins to answer for each question. If you wanna retake the question you get time to listen back to your previous answer and then an extra 5 seconds to prepare yourself, so I'm not sure how you would be able to write a script.
thanks so much for this insight!!
hannah333davis
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Hey guys, after completing my video interview questions on the 13th I've been invited to an AC! Has anyone else received an invite? Or already completed an AC?
DLW17
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Hey guys, after completing my video interview questions on the 13th I've been invited to an AC! Has anyone else received an invite? Or already completed an AC?
Hi - completed my video interview on the 14th but still waiting to hear! How long until your assessment centre?
hannah333davis
Rep:
?
(Original post by DLW17)
Hi - completed my video interview on the 14th but still waiting to hear! How long until your assessment centre?
There were a couple of dates you could book ranging from 2-3 weeks time
Hopefully you hear back this week then if you completed your VI a day after me. Let me know if you get an AC invite!
A Bunch of Nuns
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Hey, yeah I've booked for 7th April
milliepeters12
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I've just received my invite to AC, my dates were earlier with only 30th, 31st March and 1st April available!
DLW17
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
There were a couple of dates you could book ranging from 2-3 weeks time
Hopefully you hear back this week then if you completed your VI a day after me. Let me know if you get an AC invite!
Got my invite through so booked in for early April - has anyone got any further info on the day through yet? Noticed there wasn't much detail on the confirmation email.
hannah333davis
Rep:
?
(Original post by DLW17)
Got my invite through so booked in for early April - has anyone got any further info on the day through yet? Noticed there wasn't much detail on the confirmation email.
Nope not been given any information at all since booking. I'd assume we'd get a more detailed email about the AC activities closer to the time
A Bunch of Nuns
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
For anyone who's already done the AC how did it go? Also I'm a little confused as to which companies they're expecting us to have knowledge of? Is it the Go-Ahead Group or GTR? Because all of my emails are from GTR but it still hasn't distinguished between Bus and Rail for me when I put my preference as rail.
DLW17
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Got an interview offer through today, good luck to anyone else who made it through Wondering how many places there are on the scheme now...
Last edited by DLW17; 6 months ago
A Bunch of Nuns
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by DLW17)
Got an interview offer through today, good luck to anyone else who made it through Wondering how many places there are on the scheme now...
Same I heard back about an interview less than 48 hours after the AC, very surprised! It looked like they offered us all of the interview slots for the role, which looked ~ 20? But idk how many places there are for the scheme in total
A Bunch of Nuns
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Same I heard back about an interview less than 48 hours after the AC, very surprised! It looked like they offered us all of the interview slots for the role, which looked ~ 20? But idk how many places there are for the scheme in total
I've just heard back today and been offered a place on the rail scheme so hopefully you should all hear back soon!
DLW17
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I've just heard back today and been offered a place on the rail scheme so hopefully you should all hear back soon!
Same here! Congrats!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (2)
100%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (0)
0%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (0)
0%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (0)
0%
I haven't started researching yet (0)
0%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (0)
0%

Watched Threads