The Student Room Group

which country do you want to go?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
I want to go to Brazil
I think Mexico is really the best country to travel to today.
Original post by Jakov
Why Dagestan?...

Original post by sufys12
You can tell that Lunar Celestia is a Muslim.
They want to go to predominantly Muslim populations- the Maldives which is 100% Muslim, Turkey which is Muslim, and Dagestan which is one of the few republics in Russia that are Muslim, along with Chechnya.

Original post by Jakov
Yep I thought the same. But Dagestan really is not a tourist place (i.e. nothing much worth seeing) and is incredibly dangerous - just the other year a Dagestani separatist terrorist organisation blew up a trolley bus in Volgograd. I'd avoid it

Hi all,
Hope you are all well,
I wanted to go to Dagestan as I heard it was quite a scenic place to visit. I never knew that it was indeed quite the opposite or what the situation is like. I had no idea of what happened last year either hence, I have taken it out of my first comment - it was simply a lack of knowledge really..
If anyone was hurt or upset by my thought of wanting to go there - I am really sorry. Please accept this as an apology.
As for the Maldives, I had no clue it was an Islamic country. I personally wanted to go there as again, it is supposed to be a scenic place. For Turkey, I went to Istanbul last year, and my trip was quite memorable. I loved the culture and the people were quite welcoming.. We made quite a lot of memories and it's why I want to explore it further. I have seen pictures of Gerome, and it looked like an interesting place to visit..
Once again, if my comment made anyone upset/hurt please accept this as an apology. I clearly had a lack of knowledge about these places, and there was a lack of clarity too.. I'm incredibly sorry for all this
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Lunar_Celestia
Hi all,
Hope you are all well,
I wanted to go to Dagestan as I heard it was quite a scenic place to visit. I never knew that it was indeed quite the opposite or what the situation is like. I had no idea of what happened last year either hence, I have taken it out of my first comment - it was simply a lack of knowledge really..
If anyone was hurt or upset by my thought of wanting to go there - I am really sorry. Please accept this as an apology.
As for the Maldives, I had no clue it was an Islamic country. I personally wanted to go there as again, it is supposed to be a scenic place. For Turkey, I went to Istanbul last year, and my trip was quite memorable. I loved the culture and the people were quite welcoming.. We made quite a lot of memories and it's why I want to explore it further. I have seen pictures of Gerome, and it looked like an interesting place to visit..
Once again, if my comment made anyone upset/hurt please accept this as an apology. I clearly had a lack of knowledge about these places, and there was a lack of clarity too.. I'm incredibly sorry for all this

It's no big deal...
I'm Muslim too.
There's no need to apologise. You've done nothing wrong.
I really wanna go there and enjoy food. Mexico is known for its food and drink culture, like; tacos, tortillas, burritos, tequila and for being the origin of chocolate
I'd like to go to Australia.

Quick Reply

Latest